[ROM][5.1.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1 [Y300/G510] [04/06/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest fonz93

So i'm not able to install this rom, idk if it's cuz i changed the partition table but here's the whole recovery log:

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=gY4A2Su5

and my partition table:

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=FrMAytGc

Using TWRP 2.7.0.1 on G510

Help please.

Did you try to download the ROM again?

@all

Anyway, i just tried to reproduce some songs with Eleven, i didn't have crash nor duplicate songs, unfortunately i couldn't reproduce the bugs you mentioned.

Also, someone reported that Wakelock detector is not working, to me is working, remember that you need to give it root permissions, and CyanogenMod by default has it disabled, you need to enable root in developer settings.

Edited by fonz93

Guest cvele992

Hi Fonz, i'm having the black screen problem too. It happend when I try to wake the device from sleep.

Here is the logcat: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4vlvgu-Z3m4Z2dmRVpnZVRZV3M/view?usp=sharing

And here is the dmesg: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4vlvgu-Z3m4dkZpZG9Gdkxxczg/view?usp=sharing

I hope that you can fix it soon, I would like to use it as my daily rom, and this is the only problem that is stoping me from it :)

Guest lomax84

I experienced a delay of the dialer when the phone rings.

I also had black screen with the phone goin on ringing; i couldn't reply and i had to remove battery.

(Sorry, can't provide logcat)

Guest Caras69

dialer was extremely laggy for me,i was able to make a call but not to close it because the buttons never showed up,when receiving a call,practically impossible to respond cause of huge delay..otherwise the rom was fluent.

Guest jamilmir

@all

Anyway, i just tried to reproduce some songs with Eleven, i didn't have crash nor duplicate songs, unfortunately i couldn't reproduce the bugs you mentioned.

Also, someone reported that Wakelock detector is not working, to me is working, remember that you need to give it root permissions, and CyanogenMod by default has it disabled, you need to enable root in developer settings.

Hi fonz

the crash in Eleven only occurs when you switch the default memory to SD Card

I hope you can fix it.

thanks

Guest lomax84

Kill app back button. and don't keep activities in developer mod... help me black screen.

Already did it but doesn't help...

How wifi works? I've been offline these days...

For me works fine

Edit:

I tried also to set the limt of processes in background at 4, but still happened black screen.

This time i was speaking, and after the end of the conversation the screen didn't turn on.

I don't know how to provide logcat for blackscreen, i'm sorry.

However this rom is outstanding

Edited by lomax84

Guest alexandermb

Blackscreen too last night and today on class, and i was making a phone call and i can't hear anything idk if its a bug or something, and in build.prop i changed "ro-sys.fw.bg_apps_limit=" from 16 to 12 and i can use heavy apps like facebook and twitter at the same time it was helpfull

Guest baraary
@Fonz93

More than 24h on ROM, so far so great, Very very smooth, except some BlackScreen that you mention you are work on it. and till now wifi works great and not break for a single time.
BTW, Are you (or @chil360) ever see WRCFix [Link] ? i heard that can fix wifi problem for good :-/

Edited: i forgot to mention one other thing. When i call to some one (or recieve call)  it took 2~3 second till i hear voice of other person on the line.

and once again, its great, thanks.
Edited by baraary

Guest fonz93

@Fonz93

More than 24h on ROM, so far so great, Very very smooth, except some BlackScreen that you mention you are work on it. and till now wifi works great and not break for a single time.

BTW, Are you (or @chil360) ever see WRCFix [Link] ? i heard that can fix wifi problem for good :-/

What is it? Our wifi problems were related to memory allocation problems anyway, not related to wifi drivers.

Guest fonz93

Edited: i forgot to mention one other thing. When i call to some one (or recieve call)  it took 2~3 second till i hear voice of other person on the line.

and once again, its great, thanks.

@ALL

the problem mentioned by him (if it's the one i got too) it's related to the bug of voice call volume, sometimes you can't hear the voice in call until you click on the volume rocker (+ or - doesn't matter), also remember that if you have the volume of multimedia to 0, you won't hear nothing in the voice call, because as i said, due to a bug, the multimedia volume controls voice call volume.

That animation on lockscreen when music is playing is very pretty, is like the OnePlusOne lockscreen

LOL, i missed that, i just discovered it now.

Edited by fonz93

Guest baraary

What is it? Our wifi problems were related to memory allocation problems anyway, not related to wifi drivers.

Aha, i don't know for sure, i'm not the developer and i don't know him, i've just heard that.

the problem mentioned by him (if it's the one i got too) it's related to the bug of voice call volume, sometimes you can't hear the voice in call until you click on the volume rocker (+ or - doesn't matter), also remember that if you have the volume of multimedia to 0, you won't hear nothing in the voice call, because as i said, due to a bug, the multimedia volume controls voice call volume.

Oh, good to know. looking forward for next update and i hope that all bugs fix soon. thanks for your great works  :)

Guest CreasingMass

@all

Yea, i've downloaded it twice, gotta try again..

Edit: Still same problem, i think it's my system partition, can someone give me the default partition table layout for the g510 please? Ypu just need to type "fdisk -H64 -S32 /dev/block/mmcblk0" and type "p" in console so it will show up

Thanks in advantage if someone do this.

Edited by CreasingMass

Guest farfix

@fonz93

Do you know why the recovery could change from "TWRP" to "CM Recovery"? A friend installed the ROM, but after a reboot, he checked that the recovery changed....

Guest jamilmir

@fonz93

This ROM is great and amazing. thanks.

but

two bug in this ROM are annoying

1 . in music player : when I switch my default memory to SD card

the app crashes and give the "unfortunately..." ERROR

2 .the black screen

Guest fonz93

@fonz93

Do you know why the recovery could change from "TWRP" to "CM Recovery"? A friend installed the ROM, but after a reboot, he checked that the recovery changed....

He may enabled the option to update the recovery in developer settings

@fonz93

This ROM is great and amazing. thanks.

but

two bug in this ROM are annoying

1 . in music player : when I switch my default memory to SD card

the app crashes and give the "unfortunately..." ERROR

2 .the black screen

Our patch for switchable pair it's from jellybean days, we need to update it with latest lollipop changes, is not a thing i am working on at the moment, i am trying to fix the major bugs Edited by fonz93

Guest alexandermb

On this Lollipop if you are using a full screen app like a game, and pull down the status bar, they become the same app, the status bar isn't black, still is transparent

Guest fonz93

News: just discovered that disabling FM radio flags (it is not working anyway) in the building process, it fixes the in call volume and maybe also the situation where you can't hear while in call

Edited by fonz93

Guest alexandermb

News: just discovered that disabling FM radio flags (it is not working anyway) in the building process, it fixes the in call volume and maybe also the situation where you can't hear while in call

i'm sorry how  could i do that?, i never touched that app/prop before in any Rom jajaja-

Edited by alexandermb

Guest fonz93

i'm sorry how could i do that?, i never touched that app/prop before in any Rom jajaja-

Sorry i don't understand you, what do you mean? Edited by fonz93