[ROM][5.1.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1 [Y300/G510] [04/06/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest fonz93

i'm sorry, how i could do that you said about the fm radio?

Because of the audio HAL code, we are missing some updates that CyanogenMod 12.1 requires and without these updates stuffs are broken, tomorrow or sunday i'll upload a new build with in-call audio fixed, i'll do it as soon as possible because i know it's a very annoying bug Edited by fonz93

Guest alexandermb

i apology about my weird english lol, sometimes i can't remember the words and way to write it properly 

Edited by alexandermb

Guest clickmeplz

Music app says 'Unfortunately music has stopped'

http://pastebin.com/AJtuEtBw

I wiped cache,dalvic,cust.system,data before install the rom and repeated it 2 times, but every time i got this force close error on eleven music player. Also i did not change default memory storage to SD .

Guest lomax84

Because of the audio HAL code, we are missing some updates that CyanogenMod 12.1 requires and without these updates stuffs are broken, tomorrow or sunday i'll upload a new build with in-call audio fixed, i'll do it as soon as possible because i know it's a very annoying bug

Any news about black screen, Fonz?

Anyway i m trying to play with minimum cpu freq to find a temporary workaround (setting it higher).

Guest fonz93

I wiped cache,dalvic,cust.system,data before install the rom and repeated it 2 times, but every time i got this force close error on eleven music player. Also i did not change default memory storage to SD .

Unfortunately i am not able to reproduce the issue, there are many errors in your log and some seems to be caused by writing permissions on the SD card not granted to Eleven, that is trying to download an album art, did you try to reproduce a different song that hasn't album arts? or try to reproduce it without internet connection

Any news about black screen, Fonz?

Anyway i m trying to play with minimum cpu freq to find a temporary workaround (setting it higher).

Still unknown the cause

is there any mirror ???

I reaaly cant download from Google Drive

No, unfortunately my connection is not the best (0.4 mbit in upload)

Guest alexandermb

Eleven worked after doing something: First at all erase eleven music data and cache, then go to Cmfile manager, get into Sd Card and as superUser delete "Android/ data/ com.android.providers.media" Delete the albumthumbs, turn Airplane mode ON, Turn down your phone don't reboot, and then turn ON again don't do anything until the phone read all media again

Edited by alexandermb

Guest juanpablocastillo

fonz: I'm getting some graphical glitches on Lollipop's easter egg. When starting a new game, the screen is full filled of squares, and some artifacts. I know than that's a stupidity, but maybe the bug it's on more 2D apps. I will provide a logcat soon, because now i'm exploring Lollipop a little. :P

Guest jamilmir

Eleven worked after doing something: First at all erase eleven music data and cache, then go to Cmfile manager, get into Sd Card and as superUser delete "Android/ data/ com.android.providers.media" Delete the albumthumbs, turn Airplane mode ON, Turn down your phone don't reboot, and then turn ON again don't do anything until the phone read all media again

Thank you for pay attention to this Bug

but I tried this many time and it doesn't help.......

Guest fonz93

Thank you for pay attention to this Bug

but I tried this many time and it doesn't help.......

The problem mentioned by him is different from yours, i suggest you to restore the internal SD as default memory because in the next update i'll remove the switchable pair so that anyone falls back into that issue Edited by fonz93

Guest juanpablocastillo

fonz: Isn't 256 MB of zRAM disk too much? I viewed than some devs put zRAM disk max size to the half of the available RAM, that's circa 195 MB of disk on our case.

Guest fonz93

fonz: Isn't 256 MB of zRAM disk too much? I viewed than some devs put zRAM disk max size to the half of the available RAM, that's circa 195 MB of disk on our case.

Galaxy S, S plus and Galaxy W devs (very skilled devs), put it to 256 mb, Motorola itself on the Moto G uses 512 MB, don't worry about it

Guest xSergioHp.

This Rom works incredibly well even being such a "premature" version.

PS: I don't know if it is placebo effect but when I set the dpi to 218 (in my G510) everything seems to work better

Guest lomax84

Please respect the developer, ask him before mirroring :)

read the OP:

"PLEASE DON'T MAKE MIRRORS FOR MY BUILDS, REDIRECT TO MY THREAD INSTEAD."

Today i got no black screen :D

I've used these settings:

governor cpu: badass

min freq: 480

max freq: 1008

I\O scheduler: noop

Fonz, i don't know if this can help your work, i know it's only a temporary workaround...

Guest fonz93

Please respect the developer, ask him before mirroring :)

read the OP:

"PLEASE DON'T MAKE MIRRORS FOR MY BUILDS, REDIRECT TO MY THREAD INSTEAD."

Today i got no black screen :D

I've used these settings:

governor cpu: badass

min freq: 480

max freq: 1008

I\O scheduler: noop

Fonz, i don't know if this can help your work, i know it's only a temporary workaround...

Thanks for your report, it seems (to me atleast it does) that the black screen occurs after waking the device from a long period of deep sleep (15 min and over), if tomorrow i won't be able to fix it i'll upload the build with in call volume fixed only and then i'll wait for an answer from chil360, as the logs unfortunately are not helping Edited by fonz93