Help about that.. WHITE SCREEN on images !!!

Guest flamurimerii

Guest flamurimerii

this problem is same with every browers (chrome, mozilla and too much browsers) how can i fix that... can't see image???

post-1026797-0-85067000-1425341575_thumbpost-1026797-0-33433200-1425341580_thumb

Guest BySinoplu

Q: There's no transparent status/navigation bar, why?

A: It has been disabled on low memory devices. You can enable it by removing/commenting/changing to false 'ro.config.low_ram=true' in /system/build.prop. There's also an option that will only force high-end graphics (Setting -> Performance -> Force high-end graphics).

Guest Le Cosaque

Did you reboot the phone after enabling the high end graphics?

If rebooting doesn't fix it try flashing the rom again after you have formated system, data and cache from CWM->mount and storage (I think that was the name of the option in the recovery but not a 100% sure)

Anyway I've found that for best performance while browsing you should use stock browser. It's the fastest in my opinion + I don't really need google chrome since I have all the google apps I need for the tasks that I use Chrome on my pc (Drive, Email, Calendar,  Contacts, Google+)

Guest KonstaT

How about you searched the relevant thread before opening a new one. It's asked and answered at least once a page in the CM11 thread...