Poll, what would you prefer

Guest Mourta

Guest Mourta

-coughs- http://puu.sh/hiy08/9e09f7509f.png

-Procceds to vote for Slim regardless-

Don't let my vote make you think that it is any more likely that this is the ROM i'm going  with though.

I just had to vote for something so i didn't have to click the damn "check vote" every time.

I'll discard my vote from the process once it's done.

Guest NothingSerious

Don't let my vote make you think that it is any more likely that this is the ROM i'm going  with though.

I just had to vote for something so i didn't have to click the damn "check vote" every time.

I'll discard my vote from the process once it's done.

Exactly what I'm trying to say ;) Your vote doesn't influence my decision, anyways.

Guest Mourta

Note that the poss has been changed, Euophoria OS is now one of the alternatives.

You can re-vote for another option if you voted before but only once on any option.

The one with the most votes is the one i'll probably ignore and build whatever i want anyway. :D

No, seriously, the one that wins will be the first one considered and i will have a debate on that and whatever i would prefer and probably do both in the end.

Guest Mourta

Exactly what I'm trying to say ;) Your vote doesn't influence my decision, anyways.

I know, i'm just clarifying it for others...

Your post kinda made it seem like you just voted that way because i did. ;)

Just protecting your integrity there. ;)

Guest NothingSerious

I know, i'm just clarifying it for others...

Your post kinda made it seem like you just voted that way because i did. ;)

Just protecting your integrity there. ;)

Euphoria is spelt wrong by the way.

Slight hint that helped me in the past (but it probably won't occur here). Check the registration dates of the voters to avoid a bypasser voting with multiple accounts.

Oh FYI: Before someone proceeds and say that there's the legit side, keep in mind that Modaco's x3 community is stable and has no new members. ;)

But then again Mourta won't even bother so screw this.

Edited by NothingSerious

Guest Mourta

Euphoria is spelt wrong by the way.

Slight hint that helped me in the past (but it probably won't occur here). Check the registration dates of the voters to avoid a bypasser voting with multiple accounts.

I can access the IP adresses of every voter or poster so. ;) (note, i really can't, i thought this was an obvious joke but there have been complaints.)

The one who made the damn ROM spelt it wrong, i will fix it, i'll just run grep -rl | xargs sed /e arguments until my way of spelling RULES THE WORLD!!!!

*evil laugh*

Edited by Mourta

Guest NothingSerious

I can access the IP adresses of every voter or poster so. ;)

The one who made the damn ROM spelt it wrong, i will fix it, i'll just run grep -rl | xargs sed /e arguments until my way of spelling RULES THE WORLD!!!!

*evil laugh*

Politely goes away.

Guest Mourta

Politely goes away.

Yeah, you better run... *mutters: complaining about my spelling is he well i'll show him, i will ... release a version he probably will like*

Guest Mourta

To make a fair assessment of what is possible i will use this week to compile two ROM's that will be sent to testing, one is the Euphoria ROM and the other is SlimROM.

Neither of them will be standard though, i'm going to make some changes that specifically benefit people who prefer a clean ROM interface but with all functionality, perhaps even more functionality than the originals have.

Thank you for taking the time to voice your opinion in this matter.

Guest juantech

i would prefer the most fast and having a good battery life, i didn t prove none but for the comments i think what slim rom is the best in this case, pay speed for have customice i think is a price high.

Guest Mourta

i would prefer the most fast and having a good battery life, i didn t prove none but for the comments i think what slim rom is the best in this case, pay speed for have customice i think is a price high.

All of my ROM's will be the fastest ones, it doesn't actually make much of a difference which one i go with in that regard.

I've got my own stuff to ensure that. ;)

Guest juantech

@mourta

Then with this last you will get a record!!! i like too the customization but im not sure if i prefer more speed although would be only a tiny bit but yes with your mourta power will be easy for you do it fast :)

in the customizations of the others roms if i would can set the apps menu in black or transparent and with complete size would be really cool but i don t understand if some of the rooms would can or which one, for this i vote the slimroom, why the others customizations for me are almost the same.

Guest Mourta

@mourta

Then with this last you will get a record!!! i like too the customization but im not sure if i prefer more speed although would be only a tiny bit but yes with your mourta power will be easy for you do it fast :)

in the customizations of the others roms if i would can set the apps menu in black or transparent and with complete size would be really cool but i don t understand if some of the rooms would can or which one, for this i vote the slimroom, why the others customizations for me are almost the same.

You can use either themes or layers as you please.

My work lies in the code and the code alone. All you are asking for is already available in my LiquidSmooth, you just have to do it yourself.

It will be available in all ROM's that i produce.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest NothingSerious

Something new? :)

Short version cause I'm in a hurry:

Mourta will be busy for the rest of the week.

Slim 5.1 in pre-alpha stage. (Mourta pls)

Expiremental kernel commits going into testing, starting Monday.

Edited by NothingSerious

Guest EnQeen

Short version cause I'm in a hurry:

Mourta will be busy for the rest of the week.

Slim 5.1 in pre-alpha stage. (Mourta pls)

Expiremental kernel commits going into testing, starting Monday.

It was said that a few roms will be done and tested , also Mourta were very interested in Beanstalk. What happened ? :o

Guest NothingSerious

It was said that a few roms will be done and tested , also Mourta were very interested in Beanstalk. What happened ? :o

CM based roms are not a thing anymore.

Guest EnQeen

CM based roms are not a thing anymore.

Yeah , I have heard about that , but could you explain what actually happened with CM based roms  ?

• 2 weeks later...