[ROM][5.1.1] F-AOSP [Y300/G510] [16/05/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest luca020400

This rom and without customizations ?? when this will be possible

DON'T ask to port features from CyanogenMod, SlimRoms, ParanoidAndroid, LiquidSmooth, CarbonROM or any other project

Guest krux3r

Wow, fonz93 very good job.

I will try this when the black screen issue is fixed, hopefully.

Edited by krux3r

Guest rhen

Wow, fonz93 very good job.

I will try this when the black screen issue is fixed, hopefully.

Btw, I would like to donate to you for your hard work, anyway to do it?

If yes pm me. :)

Use the huge PayPal Donate button in his signature. :)

Guest Jefrey Reyes

Hi fonz maybe this error occurs on the screen in black In the latest versions of the Linux kernel it has moved the video mode setting in the kernel. So all programming clock speeds specific hardware and records video card occur in the core rather than the X driver when the X server starts . Unfortunately, some cards does not work properly and ended up with a black screen after startup or after a suspencion mode. The solution is to add the nomodeset grub parameter instructs the kernel to not load the video drivers that are loaded X

Hola fonz quiza esto tenga lugar en el error de la pantalla en negro En las ultimas versiones del kernel de Linux se ha movido el ajuste del modo de vídeo en el núcleo. Así que toda la programación de las velocidades de reloj de hardware específicos y registros de la tarjeta de vídeo ocurren en el núcleo en lugar de en el controlador X cuando el servidor X se inicia. Por desgracia, en algunas tarjetas esto no funciona correctamente y terminamos con una pantalla en negro tras el arranque o despues de un modo suspencion. La solución pasa por añadir el parámetro nomodeset en grub, indica al kernel para que no cargue los controladores de vídeo que las X se carguen

Guest fonz93

Hi fonz maybe this error occurs on the screen in black In the latest versions of the Linux kernel it has moved the video mode setting in the kernel. So all programming clock speeds specific hardware and records video card occur in the core rather than the X driver when the X server starts . Unfortunately, some cards does not work properly and ended up with a black screen after startup or after a suspencion mode. The solution is to add the nomodeset grub parameter instructs the kernel to not load the video drivers that are loaded X

Hola fonz quiza esto tenga lugar en el error de la pantalla en negro En las ultimas versiones del kernel de Linux se ha movido el ajuste del modo de vídeo en el núcleo. Así que toda la programación de las velocidades de reloj de hardware específicos y registros de la tarjeta de vídeo ocurren en el núcleo en lugar de en el controlador X cuando el servidor X se inicia. Por desgracia, en algunas tarjetas esto no funciona correctamente y terminamos con una pantalla en negro tras el arranque o despues de un modo suspencion. La solución pasa por añadir el parámetro nomodeset en grub, indica al kernel para que no cargue los controladores de vídeo que las X se carguen

Latest one we are using is 3.4.107, i got black screens on 3.4.106 too

Guest CreasingMass

Did you already try to install an UPDATE.APP?

Also, there's an option to fix partitions in TWRP, i don't really know if it works or not, nor what it does..

I mean, my device is not broken, i just modded the partition table with this tutorial, i have aosp mod running well on it right now, every jb and kk rom installs well, except for your lollipop roms cuz of the new way to flash the /system partition of lolli, i just need the stock partition table of the g510 cuz i forgot to backup the mine, someone just need to write a few commands in the shell to show the partition table, that's what i want lol, but i think nobody understand me.

Offtopic: It's funny, i used to develop with Alberto97 a few years ago in xda for some other old huawei devices i got surprised to see his name here :p

Guest fonz93

I mean, my device is not broken, i just modded the partition table with this tutorial, i have aosp mod running well on it right now, every jb and kk rom installs well, except for your lollipop roms cuz of the new way to flash the /system partition of lolli, i just need the stock partition table of the g510 cuz i forgot to backup the mine, someone just need to write a few commands in the shell to show the partition table, that's what i want lol, but i think nobody understand me.

Offtopic: It's funny, i used to develop with Alberto97 a few years ago in xda for some other old huawei devices i got surprised to see his name here :P

Isn't this what are you looking for?

Anyway, an UPDATE.APP should restore the stock partition table

Try with TWRP 2.6.3.3?

Edit: g510-100 partition table:  http://pastebin.com/2527WZVv

Hope this helps.

Edited by fonz93

Guest CreasingMass

Isn't this what are you looking for?

Anyway, an UPDATE.APP should restore the stock partition table

Try with TWRP 2.6.3.3?

Edit: g510-100 partition table:  http://pastebin.com/2527WZVv

Hope this helps.

Oh thank you wbrambley! i didn't saw it :P

Guest pakoGDLmx
I'll give it a try in a few days. I had a HARD time with the Google Keyboard in the 19/04 rom of CM12.1; the gestural input was not working anymore, and i CAN'T write without swiping.
Anyways, thank you so much for this work fonz93 !

Guest fonz93

Before that you start to ask:

1) Yes, switchable pair it's enabled

2) No, Transparencies on AOSP are disabled for low mem devices even with the highendgfx .prop enabled

3) Yes, i will enable transparencies in the next build, i've just forgot to apply the patch on this one.

Edited by fonz93

Guest farfix

@all

Can you try this kernel and report me if black screens are still there? i am testing it right now, but if you do that too, we will know sooner if it works or not, thanks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-xonQbKq2U2X2RuMEhTSjJvdEU/view?usp=sharing

Actually the ROM works fine for me... And I haven't had the "black screen of the death" (xD) in my experience with ROM...

Do I need to flash the test kernel anyway? :O

Guest Dark Cricket

Some people do not read the red letter grades, perhaps think they are ornamental.

@fonz93 Could I make a repack of the kernel for CM12.1?

Guest fonz93

Will port on g330?

Sorry for my bad english =\

I don't really know.. Right now, building an Y300 ROM requires 3 hours, uploading 2 hours, if i build for G330 too it will require again 3 + 2, during the 3 hours of building i can barely do something on the PC as i am on linux and can't use my games, programs, sometimes is laggy too.. while uploading i can't use the connection because it takes all the bandwidth, if it's really worth for you (i mean, i can't waste 5 hours and then you change the ROM after 2 hours, it's fine, i know that Lollipop is not stable yet and you want all working, but my PC while building uses electricity, that is not free)

Actually the ROM works fine for me... And I haven't had the "black screen of the death" (xD) in my experience with ROM...

Do I need to flash the test kernel anyway? :o

The bug is there, i just got it yesterday, flash the kernel only if you want to, i mean, it is only for testing purpose, just to know if the change i made fixed blackscreens or not.

Some people do not read the red letter grades, perhaps think they are ornamental.

@fonz93 Could I make a repack of the kernel for CM12.1?

Of course

OK, THANKS

YOU'RE WELCOME

Edited by fonz93

Guest POmniac

I am testing new kernel but for now no black screen. I am tested 15.04. build also and had first black screen after 1 weak. I well be back.

Edited by POmniac