[ROM][5.1.1] F-AOSP [Y300/G510] [16/05/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest cesartdavila

there are problems with video recording and playback ? in the version of f - asop it is very good I have no problems , but the recording and playback of videos with the camera or any application as snapchat people see the long, bad graphics, even in the application of snapchat not videos play recorded by people using iphone or ipad

sorry for my bad english

Guest fonz93

@fonz93 is there a way to disable physical buttons? (Back - Home - Menú) i use the on screen buttons

I don't know, you will be able to do that for sure with Xposed Additions once it gets Android 5.1.1 support

You can try a workaround with gravity box, set a custom action key and then cancel, the key won't have any function but every time you press it, there will be a popup saying that the key doesn't have a function

Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

It didn't work. I installed as you said but modules are not working, at least greenify doesn't.

Every time it says module is not activated but it is.

Current version of greenify present in the play store won't work, you need latest beta.

Edited by fonz93

Guest hgoldy300

This ROM is great, very smooth and fast and with exposed working it's almost perfect.

Ps: I installed it yesterday and I got a single black screen this evening.

Guest alexandermb27

I disabled BACK & MENU buttons by adding "# " behind *key number* at Generic.kl file but din't know wich one is HOME

Guest CreasingMass

I disabled BACK & MENU buttons by adding "# " behind *key number* at Generic.kl file but din't know wich one is HOME

key 102   HOME

key 139   MENU

key 158   BACK

Guest hgoldy300

2 black screens today with interactive governor. It's frustrating, with CM, I had like one black screen or two per week but I like this ROM more.

Is there any new kernel we can test?

Edited by hgoldy300

Guest pesartom

got 2 black screens of doom in my 1 day test.

the touch screen works, only nothing is shown.

great ROM btw.

can i get mass storage with this rom? with a xposed module or a softwere or smth else.