[ROM][5.1.1] F-AOSP [Y300/G510] [16/05/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest alexandermb

@fonz93 LOL i was waiting for the Transparency then i see now that you posted it yesterday xD, i just was reading last comments hahaha 

Gj very good rom Even with Facebook V4.0 is realy fast 

Guest Firthb

I love this ROM! Works great, the battery is good and it's beautiful because lollipop. I only one or two black screen in three days, and I think that i'ts excellent haha. Thanks for the work!

One question: The memory leak is fixed? I read and is not fixed in 5.1.1, that can be the problem of the blackscreens?

Guest wbrambley

post-1007603-14309685835069_thumb.pngpost-1007603-14309685938279_thumb.png

Its working for me.

Try selecting the file then go more, open as then select text. Some archive software is heavy handed in file handling.

Edited by wbrambley

Guest fonz93

I've found a better rescaled bootanimation for HDPI devices (the one posted by CreasingMass was for MDPI devices), this is a flashable .zip if you want to try it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-xonQbKq2U2ZUtjNmdLNHhIUFk/view?usp=sharing

@fonz93 THIS could be interesting.

I may give it a look in future, first i need to fix the major bug (black screen)

@alexandermb

i can't add the media control with volume rockers, as there is a CyanogenMod code needed to add before that, and i can't do that here, sorry, anyway, once official xposed for 5.1 will be released, you will be able to add this feature with Xposed Additions

Edited by fonz93

Guest Dark Cricket

Hi @fonz93, Kernel chil360 does zram is activated? if the zram is larger than in previous versions, this leaves less space avaiable in the ram memory?

Guest fonz93

Hi @fonz93, Kernel chil360 does zram is activated? if the zram is larger than in previous versions, this leaves less space avaiable in the ram memory?

It doesn't affect physical RAM available

Edited by fonz93

Guest CreasingMass

I've found a better rescaled bootanimation for HDPI devices (the one posted by CreasingMass was for MDPI devices), this is a flashable .zip if you want to try it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-xonQbKq2U2ZUtjNmdLNHhIUFk/view?usp=sharing

I may give it a look in future, first i need to fix the major bug (black screen)

@alexandermb

i can't add the media control with volume rockers, as there is a CyanogenMod code needed to add before that, and i can't do that here, sorry, anyway, once official xposed for 5.1 will be released, you will be able to add this feature with Xposed Additions

Nicee, it looks better than mine :p

Btw for All: if someone is looking for xposed for 5.1 and you find THIS DON'T flash it, it will break the rom (bootloop), just saving you from wasting your time with re-flashing the whole rom or restoring nandroid backup ;)

Guest juanpablocastillo

Fonz, two things:

1-Forgot this... I confused LiveDisplay with Ambient Display xD.

2-Why Audio Offload is disabled by default?

Edited by juanpablocastillo

Guest Jairus1998

Nicee, it looks better than mine :p

Btw for All: if someone is looking for xposed for 5.1 and you find THIS DON'T flash it, it will break the rom (bootloop), just saving you from wasting your time with re-flashing the whole rom or restoring nandroid backup ;)

That can be fixed. Just ask @fonz93 to restore the

@dex file in apk and deodex.

Guest stevelexx

This ROM is awesome, only that it is more of stock and two apps(Messanging&Gallery) are not on lollipop platforms rather kitkat.

Guest Jairus1998

This ROM is awesome, only that it is more of stock and two apps(Messanging&Gallery) are not on lollipop platforms rather kitkat.

Messaging app suppose to replace with messenger same goes to calender. Gallery can get from CM12.1.

Guest dkr84

I read a lot about Nexus users complaining about black screen problems after moving to Lollipop. Could it be that the problem is related to Lollipop itself? And not only Nexus users, other users as well.

Very good rom @fonz93!!!!

I have substituted default home whit Nova Launcher and it works very well!!

Unfortunately the kernel don't support the Cpu overclock to 1046 MHz (only to 1008 MHz) and it is a pity (Boom Beach doesn't work very well :( ).

I have a question:

I have calculated the ram and my y300 have got only 395 MB ram :huh: . Is it normally or a manufacturing defect??????????????????????

Guest xxirioxx

I think the difference between 1008MHz and 1046MHz is not comparable by a human :D

The amount of free RAM is not 512MB because the RAM is shared with GPU.

After your answer @xxirioxx, now I know a lot of things :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink: