[ROM][5.1.1] F-AOSP [Y300/G510] [16/05/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest pingvinkic

I have flashed kernel test1 24 hours ago and black screen is gone for now, but the rom is not so smooth now, it laggs a little bit

Guest AzRael78

5 day on release from 04/05/2015 and no black screens or any glitch or lag, very happy here :D

@fonz93 is there any way you could port cm12 theme engine into this rom in your next build?

Guest luca020400

5 day on release from 04/05/2015 and no black screens or any glitch or lag, very happy here :D

@fonz93 is there any way you could port cm12 theme engine into this rom in your next build?

DON'T ask to port features from CyanogenMod, SlimRoms, ParanoidAndroid, LiquidSmooth, CarbonROM or any other project

DON'T ask to port features from CyanogenMod, SlimRoms, ParanoidAndroid, LiquidSmooth, CarbonROM or any other project

Guest Jairus1998

No theme engine. I really hate that

Guest Jairus1998

Permission granted

I have identified the exact commits required to fix the zram 'Error writing to swap device' issue. I have created another test kernel rolling back the sources to before the CAF update and adding just these commits. I have uploaded it as Test_3.

Test_3 kernel

link https://mega.co.nz/#!Z4pmQTTB!Zfeq7RuP_sw9CpAC8Y-J8Mlc5uUSRrdJXkOEpXSlaDI

Please report if any black screen

Sorry. I only use Mega

Edited by Jairus1998

Guest Jairus1998

The 3rd time this happen ....

Just read the OP ( First Post )

I know that. Just want to lessen @fonz93 work.

I'm going to do my own ROM soon, need to install Linux first.

@fonz93 Sorry

Edited by Jairus1998

Guest Flea997

Don't tell luca to calm down, you probably don't understand how it's difficult for Fonz to fix things and he can't to 1000 milion things at the same time because this isn't a job, but just an hobby and he has already said that we don't have to ask for things from other roms

Guest krux3r

Guys, one off-topic, tell me what is the normal temperature of our device?

These days I had the cpu temp. more than 35°C, is that normal.

I got that when using Messenger mostly.

Again sorry for off-topic, but this thread is the most active so I asked here.

Guest pingvinkic

I think that it was a mistake when we started calling it black screen bug, i belive that many people that have repoted black screen think that when you open some app and then you get black screen is the bug that we are talking about. I am using kernel test 1 for almost two days now and i have not expirienced wake up bug, i tried kernel test 2 and i got that bug 10 minutes after flashing kernel

Edited by pingvinkic

Guest CreasingMass

I've been using this rom for a while and i've had only 1 black screen with the stock kernel (using test3 right now), by black screen i mean that the phone was totally freezed and the lights of the bottons were on all the time so i had to pull out the battery (i was using 9gag app and spotify), i think that the ppl that are reporting "black screens" were only a ram problem that the systemui crashed, so i don't think that it is very useful to let users report such problems.

Guest Jairus1998

So far I haven't encounter black screen (wake up bug) on test_3 kernel

Edited by Jairus1998

Guest Sakuraji917
I have problems with this rom.
I switched to Android 4.1 AOSP
to this here. I saved messages with SMS backup and restore.
when I went to restore the application messages get stuck in loading conversations.
in order I installed the rom
the gapps
and then I installed Download UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip

the recovery is twrp 2.8.0.0 because that does not work 2.8.0.1

I entered the last working

Edited by Sakuraji917

Guest shanlk

Hey guys. I'm using this ROM couple of days and doesn't get any black scree yet. I tried all ROM. This is more stable.

One question. Is their anything to do display battery percentage on status bar?

Guest Stefanoid

I installed the ROM last night, everything seems in order and working so far, its very light and responsive :)  If black screen bug or some else occurs I will report back..

Guest Louis4ever

Found some issue--- Camera video recording not working (Recording but not saving)

No blackscreen yet

Using one of the updated kernels?

Guest shanlk

Now it's working. I restart the phone. Video recording working fine. No i didn't update kernel. Because I'm not facing black screen problem. Everything working great. I didn't test Wi-Fi yet.

Edited by shanlk