[Recovery] TWRP 3.0.2-0

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

BTW could someone tell what these commands return?

cat /sys/devices/soc0/soc_id
cat /sys/devices/system/soc/soc0/id

Could put some proper CPU parameters and performance profiles in place if I knew the right soc id.

Guest lonespeaker

BTW could someone tell what these commands return?

cat /sys/devices/soc0/soc_id
cat /sys/devices/system/soc/soc0/id

Could put some proper CPU parameters and performance profiles in place if I knew the right soc id.

cat /sys/devices/soc0/soc_id returns 239

the second line returns No such file or directory.

Guest LiNe171

Wow, finally fixed this.. Just needed to put the stock ROM ( the update.zip on ZTE Device ) on sdcard and flash it by offline way on update definitions on phone.

Then just downloaded the new update and voilá. Who have this error can't have root to update the phone.

Guest sloopjb

Hi guys,

Just a quick question, (probably dumb) once TWRP is flashed is it possible to revert back to the standard recovery and how? BTW im one of the few who have the blank Chrome window after root but it's no deal breaker.

Cheers

Guest Frankish

Paul posted a full rom dump with the stock recovery in it which you can place on sdcard and flash using same methods. Large download though. :)

Guest KonstaT

New build. If you already have TWRP installed, copy the flashable zip to your sdcard and install it in TWRP to update your recovery.

recovery-twrp2870-p839v55.img
http://www.mediafire.com/?q60p159iept0124
md5:b46926cfa0598ba29bae2aa43f45fdae

recovery-twrp-2.8.7.0-p839v55.zip (TWRP flashable)
http://www.mediafire.com/?18wr72d089nrj7s
md5:9bc6e827ef5858659208c100cb10fc80

-better method to ignore accelerometer input events that caused issues with touchscreen
-set CPU parameters and add performance profiles

• Upvote 1

Guest Andrei221

Great job KonstaT.

I did not install the recovery yet as I am waiting for a custom rom, but it is good to see development progress on the forums. I really can't try to build CM12.1 or other roms, as I do not really know how to do it, and I don't even have the required 30+gb of space left for the sources.

Guest Edu PT

Hi I have a problem, I messed up things I have a Portuguese version but I installed the UK version I need to go back yo stock but I need a recovery bin file of Portuguese version, can anyone help. I can't get it from my phone because I now have UK version.

Thanks

Guest KonstaT

Hi I have a problem, I messed up things I have a Portuguese version but I installed the UK version I need to go back yo stock but I need a recovery bin file of Portuguese version, can anyone help. I can't get it from my phone because I now have UK version.

Thanks

Have you downloaded the PT stock firmware from ZTE support site? You can create recovery.img from boot.img and couple of patch files. I could do it but I can't be bother to download the whole firmware (ZTE site is so slow).

Extract these files from the PT update.zip and upload them somewhere.

boot.img
recovery/recovery-from-boot.p
recovery/bin/install-recovery.sh
system/etc/recovery-resource.dat
Edited by KonstaT

Guest Skirttles

Edu PT faz download da rom no site da zte e mete o zip na raiz do cartão.

Depois vai as definições - acerca do telefone - actualizações - escolhes offline e dp vai encontrar o ficheiro que sacaste e é só instalar ;-) 

Caso tenhas root no ultra tens de fazer unroot antes de actualizar para a stock rom.

Depois de instalar a stock rom basta ires novamente a actualização de software e dp fazeres a actualização para a nova versão. Após reiniciar do novo update já podes fazer root novamente e instalar a recovery by KonstaT

LiNe171

Wow, finally fixed this.. Just needed to put the stock ROM ( the update.zip on ZTE Device ) on sdcard and flash it by offline way on update definitions on phone.

Then just downloaded the new update and voilá. Who have this error can't have root to update the phone.

Edited by Skirttles

Guest LiNe171

2f0g1o1.jpg

Anyone can help me with that error? Only shows that when i open twrp manager or flashify.

But both apps work anyway.

Edited by LiNe171

Guest Lukas4477

Not just yet, im having a go at porting a cm 12.1 rom.

i'm a little rusty though, so no telling how long it'll take.

did you ever remove the kingroot app from your phone completely?

Guest LiNe171

Not just yet, im having a go at porting a cm 12.1 rom.

i'm a little rusty though, so no telling how long it'll take.

did you ever remove the kingroot app from your phone completely?

No, SuperSUme don't remove it.

Guest whispers

Most likely your root method has changed that file so the OTA patch doesn't match anymore (e.g. SuperSU uses that service/file to run su daemon). Don't know if there's an unroot option and does it restore this file back to the original so that you could flash the OTA successfully.

You could first install the full stock firmware package in stock recovery (this will wipe your data). Then install the stock OTA-package on unmodified system. If you also want to keep your data, you could start by making a full backup in TWRP. After installing both stock packages, root, flash TWRP again, and do an advanced restore to the /data partition only.

Trying to do exactly what you suggest, but when trying to install the original stock firmware using stock recovery, I get:

Finding update package...

Opening update package...

Verifying update package...

E:footer is wrong

E:signature verification failed

Installation aborted.

Any ideas?

Guest LiNe171

You have the update.zip on sdcard? Installing by offline way? Unrooted phone? Stock recovery?

Edit: I think you're installing the wrong version to your country..

Edited by LiNe171

Guest whispers

You have the update.zip on sdcard? Installing by offline way? Unrooted phone? Stock recovery?

Edit: I think you're installing the wrong version to your country..

I am not sure which update.zip you are talking about. I was trying to flash the original ROM (from the link posted by Paul) using stock recovery (as suggested by KonstaT).

I have re-flashed stock recovery to do it. I am rooted - how is it possible to unroot without flashing the original ROM?