Is there any way not to have automatic screen turn on for notifications or charging?

Guest Atsushi1

Guest LiNe171

Ahn? My screen doesn't turn on with notifications. Wich apps turn your screen on?

And my Daydream is off also.

Edited by LiNe171

Guest Atsushi1

Ahn? My screen doesn't turn on with notifications. Wich apps turn your screen on?

And my Daydream is off also.

Textra mainly havent checked the other apps. But I'm more annoyed by the screen turning on when I plug in/out the charger.

Edited by Atsushi1

Guest Atsushi1

Textra has a option to enable the screen when receive a notitication..

Ok. Thanks I disabled that is there any way for preventing the screen turning on when plugging in. 

Guest ohyesman

Ok. Thanks I disabled that is there any way for preventing the screen turning on when plugging in.

Don't think so. Why is it such a bother anyhow? Least u know its registered and charging and not using a dodgy cable that isn't charging. 

If the screen isn't turning off when plugged in then there is a option for that under settings/developer options

Guest Atsushi1

Don't think so. Why is it such a bother anyhow? Least u know its registered and charging and not using a dodgy cable that isn't charging. 

If the screen isn't turning off when plugged in then there is a option for that under settings/developer options

i just don't like it at night. Blue led is enough for me

Guest LiNe171

I am not sure that I understand what you're trying to say.. When I put my phone to load, the screen turns on for approx. 5 seconds and then goes out, what's the problem?

Guest Atsushi1

I am not sure that I understand what you're trying to say.. When I put my phone to load, the screen turns on for approx. 5 seconds and then goes out, what's the problem?

not a problem just an annoyance

Guest KonstaT

i haven't done anything anything like this before. How can I edit the framework?

You'd need to deodex the stock ROM and then use apktool to decompile/recompile the framework. Or build CyanogenMod, it has an option for 'wake on plug'. ;) There's likely a xposed module for this too, but can't recommend that to anyone of course.

• 9 months later...
Guest BlueMoonRising
On 8/17/2015 at 4:44 PM, Atsushi1 said:

not a problem just an annoyance

A 5 second annoyance?

Your life must otherwise be perfect, I envy you.