Forgotten Password

Guest Jargo1

Guest Jargo1

I have two accounts on my hudl the one with the password i forgot was the owner i have tried  to guess the password but i did not get it is there a way to maybe factory reset the tablet or anything else. Also My tablet is not rooted not sure if i can root it with a pin on the owner acc.

After so many missed tries do you get a 'Forgotten Password' prompt appear?

If not have you tried reseting via the Google website (as long as your hudl has internet access)?

Just standard suggestions  ... final option always would be to factory reset but unless you have backed-up your data it'll be lost.

Edited by Guest

Guest Jargo1

I dont really care about data to be honest ill try reseting through google but not sure would it still work becuase i changed my pass yesterday because i was getting hacked. Also i went on my other account on the tablet but there was not a factory reset option so how would i factory reset.And no i did not see a forgotten password

Edit Found this: http://www.howtogeek.com/130611/how-to-factory-reset-your-android-phone-or-tablet-when-it-wont-boot/ Would it help?

Edited by Jargo1

Guest Jargo1

Okay thanks ill try it later but just a question i used to have root about 2 months ago but removed it then factory reset my tablet when that happened i could not use the wifi on my hudl and had problems it took me about an hour to find a fix for this but to fix it i had to root the tablet but then i removed it afterwards. Would i still have the problem if i factory reset where the wifi does not work?

Also Thanks for the link  

Sorry don't have a scooby why your wifi wouldn't work after / if you did a factory reset - never come across that before and I've factory reset a fair few original hudl's.

Guest Jargo1

http://ttselectrical.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3569/~/performing-a-hardware-factory-restore-on-your-hudl

Try the above for a factory reset via the recovery mode (straight from the horses mouth - Tesco Support) 

So im pushing the volume up and power button but the hudl logo does not come on

Edit: Fixed it had to switch on the tablet then switch it off again Thanks The Tablet is working perfect Now :D

Edited by Jargo1