[ABANDONED][5.1.1][ALL]TeslaOS v2.2 [10/10/15]

I use 300 mb swap in /system and swappiness 90.(Enjoying Fifa 16 which is now on play store)

I want to remove the Zram space. so that i could have some more space system

Edited by Runjaun

when I start kernel adiutor it says no root avilable

simply go to Settings->Developer options (if you don’t have that option go to About phone and hit Build number like 5 times until it says you are a developer), and set Root Access to “Apps and ADB”

Still not having root in the app? uninstall it , reinstall and grant it the access

Edited by Runjaun

Guest TheNemesis584

simply go to Settings->Developer options (if you don’t have that option go to About phone and hit Build number like 5 times until it says you are a developer), and set Root Access to “Apps and ADB”

tnx, I thought that is enabled by default, anyway thank you. Should I enable intelliplug?

Edited by TheNemesis584

Guest Jairus1998

If you want a kernel with zram disable. I can do it for you but not today cause Im on a holiday. I will use the same set-up as I do to SlimLP

Do you want ZRAM and SWAP disable or ZRAM ONLY. Make a choice

Edited by Jairus1998

If you want a kernel with zram disable. I can do it for you but not today cause Im on a holiday. I will use the same set-up as I do to SlimLP

Do you want ZRAM and SWAP disable or ZRAM ONLY. Make a choice

Only zram disable with no other tweak please.

This does not remove zram space. i am already using that. 

Found the script in this post : http://www.modaco.com/forums/topic/370237-all-modother-disableenable-swap-zram-fstrim/

Also you can set it to "0" using Kernel Adiutor on the "Virtual Memory" section

mpvxzQcV.png

checking the "Apply on boot" option first :)

PYxpLiJR.png

Edited by farfix

Guest fartfire

Wow, I'm excited to try this out! Lolipop on this old phone :D I'm glad I still haven't sold it.

Do I need to update TWRP recovery to run this? If so any link on how to do it? I haven't touched the TWRP version since the day I rooted it. I can install Jelly Beans and Kitkat roms without a problem.

Guest fartfire

Guys. I can't boot into TWRP. I instaled the the 2.8.x some version off this thread 

I fully turn the mobile off and hit Volume Down + Power pressing them at the same time, yet it refuses to boot into TWRP. I can't install Superuser without it.

Edited by fartfire

Guest Phoenix_510

Installed it today. Sending any file through WiFi causes a restart. But ,receiving is okay. And,I can't access the "tethering and hotspot setting" in setting,when I try to click this,setting stops. But,hotspot can be created through notification drawar.

black screen?

Still

Guys. I can't boot into TWRP. I instaled the the 2.8.x some version off this thread 

I fully turn the mobile off and hit Volume Down + Power pressing them at the same time, yet it refuses to boot into TWRP. I can't install Superuser without it.

Maybe u install the recovery for Y300 :S Install it via fastboot 

Installed it today. Sending any file through WiFi causes a restart. But ,receiving is okay. And,I can't access the "tethering and hotspot setting" in setting,when I try to click this,setting stops. But,hotspot can be created through notification drawar.

Yeah i know.. Tesla issue, i'll try to fix it

EDIT1: Fixed 

Edited by Guest

Guest fartfire

Still

Maybe u install the recovery for Y300 :S Install it via fastboot 

Yeah i know.. Tesla issue, i'll try to fix it

I had 2.7.x something from there I updated to 2.8.x. I installed this ROM and it booted without a problem. But after installing, I found out there is no superSU in the rom by default.

Decided to go back to TWRP but now it won't get there! I've tried Volume Down/Up+ Power and even the method listed here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2534981&nocache=1 It's skipping recover and booting directly to ROM.

After some frustration and during it's booting into Tesla, I dropped it and the battery came out. Now the ROM is stuck at Tesla splashscreen and won't get pass it. I can't even boot to TWRP either!!

Trying to enter Fastboot screen mentioned here, http://www.labandroid.com/china/2013/09/guide-huawei-ascend-g510y300-root-unlock-recovery/ it ain't stopping at it. :-|

Does this mean I have soft bricked or hard bricked?? :-/

Edited by fartfire

Guest Jairus1998

Only zram disable with no other tweak please.

You got what you've requested 

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!LtEUyTST!g3zx-iIehMIMq2p59vXCDP41Fd-reuf25IjL0HoBx1g

It's a kernel with ZRAM disable and default (with non of my tweaks)

Why do not solve the problem of black screen?

It is still unknown

Edited by Jairus1998

I had 2.7.x something from there I updated to 2.8.x. I installed this ROM and it booted without a problem. But after installing, I found out there is no superSU in the rom by default.

Decided to go back to TWRP but now it won't get there! I've tried Volume Down/Up+ Power and even the method listed here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2534981&nocache=1 It's skipping recover and booting directly to ROM.

After some frustration and during it's booting into Tesla, I dropped it and the battery came out. Now the ROM is stuck at Tesla splashscreen and won't get pass it. I can't even boot to TWRP either!!

Trying to enter Fastboot screen mentioned here, http://www.labandroid.com/china/2013/09/guide-huawei-ascend-g510y300-root-unlock-recovery/ it ain't stopping at it. :-|

Does this mean I have soft bricked or hard bricked?? :-/

For supersu u will go to developer options and enable superuser.. O.o

u can install a update app

Guest fartfire

For supersu u will go to developer options and enable superuser.. O.o
u can install a update app

Damn! Wish I had done it when the ROM was running fine. Now it's a total train wreck. Thought I had to install it via zip file which I downloaded. Now I can't get into recovery. :( I think updating to 2.8.x is to be blame. Did that update change the combo on how to access the recovery?? Please

Edited by fartfire

Damn! Wish I had done it when the ROM was running fine. Now it's a total train wreck. Thought I had to install it via zip file which I downloaded. Now I can't get into recovery. :( I think updating to 2.8.x is to be blame. Did that update change the combo on how to access the recovery?? Please

Nop, its the same.. Install a update app, maybe its the best way (you can find update app and some guide here in modaco, or htcmania)