[ABANDONED][5.1.1][ALL]TeslaOS v2.2 [10/10/15]

Guest Mr Voland

I use TWRP v2.7.0.1 

Try then updating recovery to 2.8.1.0 (or it is 2.8.0.1 i'm not sure) or downgrade it to 2.6.3.3 (i flashed this rom with that recovery without problems) also you can try redownloading rom maybe it's corupted..

And upload recovery.log here maybe then some of smarter forum members can help with that :)

Guest Runjaun

When using the app Zapya I can receive files over wifi n hotspots just fine but when sending files the phone reboots. I have this problem on all the Lollipop for our device. Just letting u know 

Uploading make the phone reboots.

Guest Jairus1998

Xposed don't work anymore on this update, neither on SlimLP last update

Xposed does not work on odexed ROMs.Tried it on my SlimLP. I got bootloop. My ROM is not odexed 

I use 300 mb swap in /system and swappiness 90.(Enjoying Fifa 16 which is now on play store)

I want to remove the Zram space. so that i could have some more space system

I could spend the zip of the swap please?

Guest pakoGDLmx

such works that kernel slimlp ?

Pero que aberración escribes muchacho. No confies en Google Traductor, a menos que conozcas la gramatica del ingles.... Bueno.

I guess you wanted to say, that if the Tesla Kernel works in the SlimLP Rom? Looks like it does. As long as you use a kernel build for the same Android and phone model version, they should work. You can always make test, with the help of your recovery backups. 

Guest pakoGDLmx

I could spend the zip of the swap please?

what?

Otro usuario de Google Traductor. Quizo decir, textualmente en español: "Me podrias pasar el zip de el swap por favor?"

TRANSLATION: 

"Could you share to me the swap Zip please?"

Guest Jairus1998

such works that kernel slimlp ?

Pero que aberración escribes muchacho. No confies en Google Traductor, a menos que conozcas la gramatica del ingles.... Bueno.

I guess you wanted to say, that if the Tesla Kernel works in the SlimLP Rom? Looks like it does. As long as you use a kernel build for the same Android and phone model version, they should work. You can always make test, with the help of your recovery backups. 

Telsa kernel does not work in slimLP. Don't try. I did a repack version because @safrias uses Uber ToolChain which is slightly better than Linaro 

Edited by Jairus1998

Guest Javier León
Otro usuario de Google Traductor. Quizo decir, textualmente en español: "Me podrias pasar el zip de el swap por favor?"

TRANSLATION: 

"Could you share to me the swap Zip please?"

Si xD sorry pero esta vez fue del traductor microsoft