Xposed - lags no more!

Guest imihai

7 hours ago, whispers said:

Adding this here as I think all posts relating to fixing the Xposed lag should be in one place.

I used the fix mentioned here (Build Prop edit) to install Xposed without lag. It was running fine on 5.11 for some time (weeks), but then I had some trouble with a Bluetooth device (which may or may not be related), and suddenly my phone was very laggy.

I was going to reinstall the ROM (using FluxROM), but thought I would try uninstalling Xposed first - and it immediately fixed the lag. I repeated the original Xposed installation (with Build Prop edits) and I'm back to no lag.

I just wanted to let everyone know that this is zombie lag and even if you think you have killed it, it may rise up from the grave and lag you again.

Can you confirm that Xposed eve with build.prop tweaks is a lot less laggy on 5.1.1 than on 5.0.2? Because that's how it feels to me, or maybe XPrivacy is just a CPU/RAM hog.

• 5 months later...
Guest Hack7272

Now i have a copy if build prop on my internal storage

I install xposed installer.

Now i want to replace buil prop but i have system wr protected .

What can i do ??

6 hours ago, Hack7272 said:

Now i have a copy if build prop on my internal storage

I install xposed installer.

Now i want to replace buil prop but i have system wr protected .

What can i do ??

On write protected phones you have to copy build.prop to storage, edit it & save then boot into twrp & copy edited build.prop to system folder, then you must browse to system & select build.prop, click chmod & set permissions to 0644. If you don't change permissions the phone won't boot.

59 minutes ago, Hack7272 said:

What editing should i do on build prop ?? 

And pls show me were i click on twrp recovery so i can replace build prop and 

set permiaion to 0644

Thanks

In twrp first select mount then select system, go back to main screen then select advanced then file manager, in file manager goto sdcard if you saved it to internal storage or external_sd for sdcard & navigate to where your edited build.prop is & click on it, choose copy then navigate to system & swipe to complete. Now navigate to system & select build.prop & choose chmod & change 0000 to 0644 then hit go on the keyboard & swipe to confirm.

I haven't installed xposed myself so for what to change just follow the earlier posts, all you need to do is put a # in front of what is suggested, just make sure you backup your phone so if something does go wrong you can restore it back.

14 hours ago, Hack7272 said:

@nutsda 

I have everything ok on my build prop ??

This never change even if i flash the xposed nothing change .

Can you explain what i need to edit 

Thanks

Screenshot_2016-09-12-08-46-06.png

From what I understand you need to put a # at the start of the first 2 dalvik lines under additional build properties