[ROM][5.1.1][ALL] ResurrectionRemix v5.5.8 [22/11/15]

the same is for me, rom is freezing often, don't know why, system.ui also stop working sometimes but there is no blackscreen, on slimlp and tesla blackscreen is present on my device but on this rom there is no bs, I just don't know why this rom freezing that much, I have 150mb ram free and 4 apps installed from market.

fpr me after install gapps whatsapp and ram manager pro is inusuable...after 30 second of use it crash and i have to remove the battery..i don't know why... i will atend a new release

Edited by Vix_Sk

i used other gapps and it run well but after installing 2-3 apps like telegram and whatsapp the system became very slowly..inusuable...why?

the same is for me, rom is freezing often, don't know why, system.ui also stop working sometimes but there is no blackscreen, on slimlp and tesla blackscreen is present on my device but on this rom there is no bs, I just don't know why this rom freezing that much, I have 150mb ram free and 4 apps installed from market.

First of all, because i don't make any optimization.. Try to make some reboot.. Anyway in this week i make A LOT of changes, maybe today i'll upload an update

Guest TheNemesis584

First of all, because i don't make any optimization.. Try to make some reboot.. Anyway in this week i make A LOT of changes, maybe today i'll upload an update

yes of course, I didn't mean to be rude, I know you will make improvements, don't know what did you do, but I don't have blackscreen anymore and I am satisfied for now. Reboot doesn't help, when phone boots up, it's smooth but when I receive phone call or message, no matter if it's regular phone call, sms, or viber, it just freezing. So I just want you to know so you can make improvements, that's all. Keep it up ;)

yes of course, I didn't mean to be rude, I know you will make improvements, don't know what did you do, but I don't have blackscreen anymore and I am satisfied for now. Reboot doesn't help, when phone boots up, it's smooth but when I receive phone call or message, no matter if it's regular phone call, sms, or viber, it just freezing. So I just want you to know so you can make improvements, that's all. Keep it up ;)

I think black screen its "apparently" fixed, or something like that xD .. Or at least in the compilation I did today, it seems

I'll try to upload tomorrow a update

I think black screen its "apparently" fixed, or something like that xD .. Or at least in the compilation I did today, it seems

I'll try to upload tomorrow a update

Great

Guest ASergey

This is only for this mod or Tesla too?

Guest cache2015

This is a very good rom but I have a problem I downloaded the rom for huawei G510 the install completely normal but when I comienso to use comiensa flashing around the device and does not stop and then have to remove the battery and again start and the same happens again just trying to unlock
I have fallen twice to try but got it.
Anyone else you last?
Greetings from Costa Rica ..

Esta es una muy buena rom pero tengo un problema me he bajado la rom para huawei g510 la instalo todo normal pero cuando la comienso a utilizar comiensa a parpadear todo el dispositivo y no se detiene y entonces tengo que quitar la bateria y de nuevo inicia y vuelve a suceder los mismo apenas tratando de desbloquear 
La he bajado dos veces para probar pero pasa lo mismo.
¿A alguien más le a pasado?
Un saludo desde Costa Rica..

Guest Michellincz
Hi I have a problem to connect script ext4 in Link2SD. To me it always fits the message mount: invalid argument. In Android 4.4.4 goes without problem. My phone is G510
Edited by Michellincz

Guest Runjaun

Is it better than slimbean ?

Performance and battery is better on slimbean . It is lollipop , beautiful and a lot of features

Edited by Runjaun
errrrrrrrr

Hi I have a problem to connect script ext4 in Link2SD. To me it always fits the message mount: invalid argument. In Android 4.4.4 goes without problem. My phone is G510

4.0.12 also got me headaches on SlimKat legacy, downgrade to 4.0.10 it works fine on 4.4.4 y300.

Edited by adeii

Guest H-SK33PY

Hi.

When i install this rom or any rom based android 5.1 , Its so slow and my phone in in hanging.

Why?

Is this just for me ? or you have this problem too?

Guest cachetesmata3
I can do it fast or I can do well.. xD

Today.. i'll upload now Y300 build

Better slow and it's a good actulizacion and not fast and bad

A greeting