[ROM][5.1.1][ALL] ResurrectionRemix v5.5.8 [22/11/15]

Nothing to do... :( I get play service error :D

I come back to AOSP :) This ROM is beautiful but unstable... maybe I'll try it again later :)

Play services error ? Tweaks ? Ftw.. 

Anyway, all here know that was unstable ^^

the system is a little laggy when installing new apps

edit: @srfarias you use a ram swap to sd?

to have a stable system i have to put to PERFORMANCE

I don't use swap..

EDIT: Put SuperSU to allow permission by default and disable profiles per apps on performance tuning settings.. to reduce some "lags".

Edited by Guest

my result for now: -the system is a little laggy when installing apps

-i use grennify and put the system to PERFORMANCE and it run well without lags

-when play coc it run very well but when you went out of the app the system is extremly laggy and you have to wait 1 minute before the lagg stop( and don't do nothing in this minute or you will have to wait 2-3 minutes XD)

for the rest i like this rom...i will say tomorrow about battery

Edited by Vix_Sk

My final result: the ROM is good gor a daily use...without game..after The first time coc doesn't work..you enter in game but it doesn't work..you see te village but any control doesn't work and you can't go out to The home...

Without games..the system is stable to 150 MB of RAM and it work well..but isn't good for gaming so i will return to slimkat attending a new build

Guest Phoenix_510
My final result: the ROM is good gor a daily use...without game..after The first time coc doesn't work..you enter in game but it doesn't work..you see te village but any control doesn't work and you can't go out to The home...

Without games..the system is stable to 150 MB of RAM and it work well..but isn't good for gaming so i will return to slimkat attending a new build

Can you send files through wifi??

Guest pesartom

mh yeah i think it works..i send 2 apk trought telegram and it works

i dont think he meant through internet.

i guess he meant with apps like shareit which use wifi hotspot

Guest Mazzu_19

Mmm my phone goes crazy all the time flashes mobile settings or what have open, and forces me to remove the battery because it shows me option to shutdown or restart , a problem of my phone or rom ?

Mmm my phone goes crazy all the time flashes mobile settings or what have open, and forces me to remove the battery because it shows me option to shutdown or restart , a problem of my phone or rom ?

the phone at the beginning..use grenify.. deactivate the heads up..and put the limit of app in background to 1 and put powersave kernel to have a good battery life.. you will be stable to 180 of ram .. i don't use the rom because is not god for game,but i made my backup of it..

the wifi problem is when you try to send more than 2 file at thime..if you try to send 3 things the phone reboot..if you send one or two file no

i found the perfect tweak for a daily use(not for gaming)

kernel to default(ondeman)

Max frequency to 1008Mhz

App in background: only 1

Grennify to ibernate apps

160 stable ram

Guest cachetesmata3
Test tomorrow.. i'm busy. And i'll need to make moore changes/fix's. I will do it tomorrow

Perfect as I said the other day better slow and not fast byenas updates and upgrades bad luck .....

Guest Runjaun

I am 90% sure it was intelli plug causing these freeze for about 1 - 10 mins when i play games. 

You forget to add intelliactive xD

Edited by Runjaun