Always out of storage space

Guest Degeneratemoo

Guest Degeneratemoo

Since the lollipop update (which I know is bigger) I'm really struggling for storage space.  I have a 32gb SD card in with 26 gig free. The tablet says there are 7gb of apps taking up all the space but when I look at the list it doesn't seem to add up.  I have cleared the cache etc for some apps but still no space....

Any suggestions?

Guest Rich.T.

I haven't tried it, but it probably moves your apps en mass, whereas the internal function is only able to do this on a per-app basis. This is a PITA, as not all apps allow this. I suppose it's more of a time-saver and probably just what I've been looking for too. Paul Spencer would probably be able to confirm this, but I will try as soon as I can.

Hardly any apps seem to work for me after Lollipop upgrade and app updates won't install due to memory shortage.

Guest Degeneratemoo

I haven't had any real problems with apps not working. The only one that properly crashed was never ending nightmare from the Humble Bundle.

app updates are proving problematic because of lack of space also.

Will try that app and see if it helps.

Guest Degeneratemoo

The apps I have tried (whilst they do allow batch transfer) all just link on to the standard transfer to SD card page built into lollipop. 

Ultimately I have had to delete apps to make room for others to update etc. 

• 2 years later...
Guest xxxabigalexxx

I have the same problem i have 1 app and it says i have ran out of space and i am on a Hudl 2. :'o

Edited by xxxabigalexxx