[ROM][6.0][ALL] CyanogenMod 13 [18/12/2016]

Guest chil360

Guest Nemesix2

@cesartdavila You can record and play video nicely, it works just fine. Youtube videos may not display as smooth as anyone would like due to no hardware video decoding (although if you let it load it's pretty much fine), but for the rest it's ok.

Guest cesartdavila
3 hours ago, Nemesix2 said:

@cesartdavila You can record and play video nicely, it works just fine. Youtube videos may not display as smooth as anyone would like due to no hardware video decoding (although if you let it load it's pretty much fine), but for the rest it's ok.

so, are you using this rom for daily use ? is there random reboots ? i dont know if the video decoding works in apps like snapchat or videos of facebook :((

Guest Nemesix2

@cesartdavila No, I'm not using this for daily use cause it's just not ready. And yes, sometimes there are random reboots. The first one I got is when I tried to restore a Whatsapp backup while installing Gmail.

About the video decoding on those apps, I certainly don't know because I don't use any of those apps (Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram... those are shitty social media networks with oversized apps that considerably slows this phone)

Guest Clarobra

Hello,

i have a problem with ASOP keyboard. I can't delete the file: /system/lib/libjni_latinimegoogle.so because i cannot find the directory on my phone.

I have installed gapps pico and tried also gapps mini.

Any idea?

Guest Louis4ever
Hello,

i have a problem with ASOP keyboard. I can't delete the file: /system/lib/libjni_latinimegoogle.so because i cannot find the directory on my phone.

I have installed gapps pico and tried also gapps mini.

Any idea?

1. Some posts ago, a user posted an optional .zip file that deletes that library file, look for it.

2. After installing the ROM, you can download FX file explorer and FX root addon and install them. Open the app, click on system(root) icon, and grant root permissions. Then go to system, and on the top (below the status bar, and tap the lock that appears there (this will enable writing/reading option so you can edit system files), then tap on lib folder, and you search the .so file.

**before doing this you have to inhabilitate the aosp keyboard**

--> settings/ apps/ aosp keyboard/ inhabilitate

Guest Clarobra

Hello Louis4ever,

thank you for this hint. Sorry I did not read the complete thread. I found the keyboard fix zip, installed it and it works.

@all: I got another Problem. I cannot move any app to my external SD-Card (marked as SD1), it is only possible to move on internal SD-Card (SD0). I tried to format as internal card, but I get the message the card is damaged. Card works as "normal" external card properly. Is it possible to switch sd0 and sd1? Or any other possibility?

Thanks for the Support.

Rolf

Guest chil360
1 hour ago, Nemesix2 said:

@chil360 No build for this week? :P

It's coming! I tried to upload it yesterday but there must have been a problem at basketbuild as the upload speed was incredibly slow and kept timing out. It's ok this morning though and I've nearly finished uploading - about 15mins left.

Again this week it's just a rebuild with the latest CM sources. Now that Christmas is over I should have more time to work on the rom.

3 hours ago, chil360 said:

Again this week it's just a rebuild with the latest CM sources. Now that Christmas is over I should have more time to work on the rom.

Thumbs up! 

Guest Chris_fenty

Estoy intentado instalar la versión 27/12/2015 CM 13, desde el Recovery TWRP versión 2.8.6.0, al hacer una limpieza completa wipi, cache, system y querer instalar la versión de CM me da el siguiente error: detected filesystem ext4 for /dev/block/mmblockp 17 

detected filesystem ext4 for /dev/block/mmblockp 17 

Y demora mas de 10 min así después sale error y no he podido instalar la ROM.

La unica versión que pude instalar fue 23/11/2015 CM 13 para y300 por favor necesitó su pronta ayuda en el caso de actualización CM 13 Thanks

Guest Nemesix2

@Chris_fenty Déjalo un buen tiempo (deja el cargador puesto), se instalará tarde o temprano. Lo que ha hecho @chil360 ha sido cambiar el modo en que construía los zips, de manera que tarda más en instalar pero es más fácil modificar sus archivos. No es un error ni nada por el estilo (Hablo Español, no sé si alguien más de aquí lo habla)

English: Just leave the phone longer (I suggest you to leave it charging), it will install. What @chil360 did is change the way the ZIPs are managed to block-based so it's more customizable but takes longer to install (as far as my mind goes). That's not an error at all.

Guest cesartdavila
On 27/12/2015 at 7:44 AM, chil360 said:

It's coming! I tried to upload it yesterday but there must have been a problem at basketbuild as the upload speed was incredibly slow and kept timing out. It's ok this morning though and I've nearly finished uploading - about 15mins left.

Please chil360 try to repair hardware acceleration , I know it's deficil but you can do it!

Guest Chris_fenty
19 hours ago, Nemesix2 said:

@Chris_fenty Déjalo un buen tiempo (deja el cargador puesto), se instalará tarde o temprano. Lo que ha hecho @chil360 ha sido cambiar el modo en que construía los zips, de manera que tarda más en instalar pero es más fácil modificar sus archivos. No es un error ni nada por el estilo (Hablo Español, no sé si alguien más de aquí lo habla)

English: Just leave the phone longer (I suggest you to leave it charging), it will install. What @chil360 did is change the way the ZIPs are managed to block-based so it's more customizable but takes longer to install (as far as my mind goes). That's not an error at all.

Si es que yo lo dejo pero al terminar al acabar no se instala la ROM demora y demora y no sale parchís imagen etc sino que sale: detected filesystem ext4 for /dev/block/mmblockp 17 

detected filesystem ext4 for /dev/block/mmblockp 18 tienes algún correo o whatsapp o facebook donde te pueda enviar el procesos que hago y lo que sale para que me ayudes porque primera vez que me.sale esto y llevo mucho tiempo instalando ROM ya primera vez que me sale (porfa te Lo agradecería amigo)

Guest Nemesix2

@Chris_fenty Recuerda hacer los cinco primeros wipes en el TWRP antes de instalar. / Remember to do the first five wipes in TWRP before installing.

@cesartdavila I think hardware acceleration is not coming anytime soon. The Adreno GPU libraries were built for Jellybean, and they are only available until 4.2. So, getting GPU drivers to work is, technically, impossible. (Even it Kitkat it's very hard to make them work) And the new display-caf methods from Lollipop/Marshmallow make it even harder. So, it's highly unlikely that hardware acceleration would work on these Android versions. Or at least that's what chil360 said in his post.

Guest Chris_fenty
7 minutes ago, Nemesix2 said:

si@Chris_fenty Recuerda hacer los cinco primeros wipes en el TWRP antes de instalar. / Remember to do the first five wipes in TWRP before installing.

@cesartdavila I think hardware acceleration is not coming anytime soon. The Adreno GPU libraries were built for Jellybean, and they are only available until 4.2. So, getting GPU drivers to work is, technically, impossible. (Even it Kitkat it's very hard to make them work) And the new display-caf methods from Lollipop/Marshmallow make it even harder. So, it's highly unlikely that hardware acceleration would work on these Android versions. Or at least that's what chil360 said in his post.

Si yo realizo lo siguiente: wipi data, caché, system, memoria internal. Y de ally realizó la instalación de la ROM...

I have to say I am so glad for this release. SlimLP 5.1.1 had some issues that I do not notice on this ROM. Yes it is sometimes laggy, but not that much like on 5.1.1 so far.

Only thing I can not run is UnifiedNlp for geolocation. But it is minor thing ;)

BTW I am not using Google services as they consume too many resources. Better live without them.

Guest Chris_fenty
19 hours ago, Nemesix2 said:

@Chris_fenty Internal SD no es necesario formatearlo

Listo muchas gracias @Nemesix2 se completo la instalación de la ROM muchas gracias amigo :D, lo malo es que se torna lenta ay alguna forma de optimizarla un poco mas? O sera por las app? Yo utilizo whatsapp, instagram, facebook messenguer, snapchat y google chrome. A i al ver vídeos en youtube se torna lenta la única forma de que no se torne lenta es  poniendo el vídeo en pantalla completa y en modo horizontal... Thanks amigo por  la orientación.

Guest Nemesix2

@Chris_fenty Teniendo en cuenta que la ROM aún está en fase alpha, no esperes mucho en cuando a optimización. Sobre el tema de las apps, todas esas, sobre todo facebook, gastan muchisimos recursos, RAM y memoria interna, lo que ralentiza el teléfono bastante. Te sugiero que escojas las Gapps que pesen menos (pico) y que esperes hasta que salga una versión más rápida, estable y optimizada.

English:

Keeping in mind that the ROM is still alpha, don't expect too much about optimization. Speaking about the apps, those waste a load of resources, RAM and internal memory, so it slows down the phone considerably. I'd suggest you to pick the lowest Gapps package possible (pico) and to wait until a faster, more stable and optimized build comes out.

Guest Nemesix2

@Chris_fenty A mí me sale una H, que significa 3.5G (Datos HSDPA creo que se llaman), yo no tengo ese problema.

Prueba entrando a la configuración de datos, a ver si el 3G está apagado o si hay algo que esté activado que sólo permita conexiones 2g

Guest Chris_fenty
7 minutes ago, Nemesix2 said:

@Chris_fenty A mí me sale una H, que significa 3.5G (Datos HSDPA creo que se llaman), yo no tengo ese problema.

Prueba entrando a la configuración de datos, a ver si el 3G está apagado o si hay algo que esté activado que sólo permita conexiones 2g

Si ami me salia una H que era 3g pero ahora me sale una E que es 2g ya e hecho todo en las configuraciones de Red pero nada!