[ROM][6.0][ALL] CyanogenMod 13 [18/12/2016]

Guest chil360

Guest chil360

@Chil360 what will your update interval be? Nightly or when you fix something? Cant wait to test this.

For now it will be when I fix something or start testing builds for the other devices. Once it settles down, I will probably do weekly builds.

I'm just testing a build now with working Internal SD as primary and External SD as adoptable. Hopefully better battery life too. So I will probably upload a new build over the weekend.

Is black screen bug still present as in Lollipop?

Dark camera pictures?

I don't know if the black screen bug is still present. I haven't seen it so far but then I haven't really pushed the phone to the point where black screens usually happen.

Camera is still dark.

Edited by chil360

Guest pesartom

For now it will be when I fix something or start testing builds for the other devices. Once it settles down, I will probably do weekly builds.

I'm just testing a build now with working Internal SD as primary and External SD as adoptable. Hopefully better battery life too. So I will probably upload a new build over the weekend.

in this adoptable method, it says your sd card will be formatted and you cant use it in other devices without decrypting it. does that mean i cant use my sd card in other roms in that state?

i dont think this rom will be good enough for daily use in the early versions.

Guest pesartom

How to get root acces?. I can't get root acces with cm13

flash super su zip when flashing the rom and gapps.

(i havnt tested on this, but on other roms it works)

Guest chil360

How to get root acces?. I can't get root acces with cm13

CM13 has root built in - you don't need to install SuperSU.

Go to Settings -> About Phone and tap the build number 7 times to enable the Developer Options. Then go to Settings -> Developer Options -> Root Access and enable.

Guest pesartom

Updates?

please READ the other posts, (at least last page), then ask!!!

Guest ipmdevelopers

Please fix (mobile data ) mobile data not work . I tested & it is nice rom ever. It is fast. But fix mobile data internet. I love your work child360

Guest apolonio

child360 eres un crack, e estado testeando la cm13 durante este fin de semana y le da mil vueltas a cm12.1 , es muy fluida para ser la primera version que construyes.

nota: a mi si que me funciona bien los datos moviles y el wifi.

child360 're a crack, and the CM13 been testing for this weekend and gives many turns to cm12.1 , it is very fluid to be the first version that you build .

note : to me if I work well mobile data and wifi.

child360 eres un crack, e estado testeando la cm13 durante este fin de semana y le da mil vueltas a cm12.1 , es muy fluida para ser la primera version que construyes.

nota: a mi si que me funciona bien los datos moviles y el wifi.

child360 're a crack, and the CM13 been testing for this weekend and gives many turns to cm12.1 , it is very fluid to be the first version that you build .note : to me if I work well mobile data and wifi.

Lo mismo digo a mi me funciono todo OK menos la camara

Guest Phoenix_510
Please fix mobile data & internal as primary thats only i see BUG after that i use it. child360 best developer ever for my phone. 

Good work!

Mobile data doesn't work for me.

Any solution?

Have you tried creating a APN? Try creating a APN,and see if mobile data connects or not. I hope,this will work.

Guest chil360

Good work!

Mobile data doesn't work for me.

Any solution?

Try this... enable mobile data, turn on aeroplane mode, wait a few seconds then turn off aeroplane mode.