[ROM][6.0][ALL] CyanogenMod 13 [18/12/2016]

Guest chil360

On 20.12.2015. at 1:05 PM, RJCAcht2 said:

How can I get access to /system/lib/libjni_latinimegoogle.so ?

I tried using File manager in CM, but it won't give me root access. It should be under General settings>advanced>Access mode. But on this ROM it does not give me that option.
Without disabeling the ASOP keyboard crash, this ROM is no option for me.

Solved it: got rootexplorer apk and got it deleted.

cm13-fix-keyboard.zip <--- I hope this will work. Flashable zip with delete command: delete("/system/lib/libjni_latinimegoogle.so"); :)

Guest andersonlugo
5 hours ago, knoelli said:

Performance seems to be about the same as with previous CM13 builds, no noticable change, neither for the better nor for the worse. However, smoothness in general feels much better with CM13 compared to Lollipop based ROMs (I didn't install gapps on CM13, just base ROM with aptoide as playstore replacement). Sometimes I still get random reboots, for example just now I had one setting another ringtone, but they don't occur all too often.

Sometimes I still get random reboots. When I use google chrome lags.

49 minutes ago, Nemesix2 said:

I highly recommend you a slimmed browser like UC Mini, Google Chrome is laggy as f*ck on every G510

Lightning is also a good choice. Small, light, Open Source. 

Guest andersonlugo
2 hours ago, Alias said:

Lightning is also a good choice. Small, light, Open Source. 

thank's, I'm testing this rom.

Edited by andersonlugo
rooms for rom

Guest MirniyAtom

Hello. I put like that cyanogenmod 13 (second and third assembly, which had problems with the internal memory) and so, everything was fine until I decided to put the memory of the SD card by default. then as it should have to reset your phone. And then the phone stopped responding to anything. It turned into a brick. Help people who knows what ?? Can it revive? In 3 services have refused to fix. I do not know what to do.
Sorry for my English.

Guest Jairus1998

I have an idea. If you want to put your SDcard as internal storage, why not you format your SDcard to ext4 in recovery then the ROM should detect your SDcard as internal due to ext4 file system.

Guest Nemesix2

@Jairus1998 That is the problem, the ROM does not detect it as internal storage, due to errors in the ROM itself. It doesn't have anything to do with the recovery.  Why not just use it as an external storage? It works for me :V

17 hours ago, Nemesix2 said:

Lightning is not a ROM for our devices (although there's a rom called lightning). Her's referring to an internet browser

Yes, I meant the Lightning-Browser.  ;-) 

Guest Nemesix2

@chil360 Hi, I've been trying your latest build, and so far, it's incredibly great!

I can feel the smoothness of the ROM (even in a somewhat defective/sluggish Daytona), even in multitasking, although in heavy tasks like downloading/installing an app while checking e-mail the phone freezes a bit (it's normal for 512MB RAM / Android 6.0.1 right?), WiFi is way more stable than previous build (at least for me) and at an idle state, the memory tab in the settings shows ~110 MB of free RAM, which is great.

I installed many apps and Nova Launcher, and the fluidity does not dissapoint at all. Camera works fine now at 5MP unlike previous builds (both photo and video modes) and the large quantity of customizations make these 307 MB and nearly 30 min of setup worth it.

Hope you make great progress in the near future; I'll continue to test it in the following days ;D

Guest Nemesix2

@chil360 Although games like Geometry Dash have too many performance drops making it unplayable. I tried to use GLTools but Downscale function does not work. It downscales the game but it doesn't fit the entire screen. It reduces the game's window to one quarter of the screen, being the rest black. Any thoughts on this?

Guest cesartdavila
1 hour ago, Nemesix2 said:

@chil360 Hi, I've been trying your latest build, and so far, it's incredibly great!

I can feel the smoothness of the ROM (even in a somewhat defective/sluggish Daytona), even in multitasking, although in heavy tasks like downloading/installing an app while checking e-mail the phone freezes a bit (it's normal for 512MB RAM / Android 6.0.1 right?), WiFi is way more stable than previous build (at least for me) and at an idle state, the memory tab in the settings shows ~110 MB of free RAM, which is great.

I installed many apps and Nova Launcher, and the fluidity does not dissapoint at all. Camera works fine now at 5MP unlike previous builds (both photo and video modes) and the large quantity of customizations make these 307 MB and nearly 30 min of setup worth it.

Hope you make great progress in the near future; I'll continue to test it in the following days ;D

I have a question , the camera works perfect ? Video recording works well ? and do you use snapchat? it is only a question hahaha

Guest MirniyAtom
17 hours ago, Nemesix2 said:

@MirniyAtom Oh, I forgot to tell you. In that video, at step 18, you have to keep pressed the POWER button and BOTH VOLUME buttons until these screens (in order of appearance) show up: http://www.clangsm.com/forum/uploads/monthly_12_2014/post-376128-1418863635.jpg

The phone does not react. Does not turn on, does not go into Recovery. what combination of keys I didn't press all to no avail

Guest Nemesix2

@MirniyAtom Did it run out of battery? When you connect your charger, does it turn on? If not, I'm sorry to tell that you're pretty much screwed. If anyone you know has the same phone, try to charge your battery in his/her phone, then try to solve the problem.

Also, I found this: http://medusabox.com/eng/news/details/215 Try to use that deadboot repair tool, and let us know if you made any progress.

If for some reason, none of these methods worked for you, I guess it's completely dead and unreparable (I don't know any other methods, probably the rest of the MoDaCo community would help you better)

Guest alfanelli76

I installed with the following files: "cm-13.0-20151220-UNOFFICIAL-u8825" and also "open_gapps-arm-6.0-pico-20151219" . I used TWRP Recovery 2.8.5.0 but the installation of gapps fails, returning the following error message:
Error Code: 70
- Umount / System / data cache, / persist

E: Error executing updater in binary zip '/sdcard/open_gapps-arm-6.0-pico-20151219.zip'

Guest Louis4ever
I installed with the following files: "cm-13.0-20151220-UNOFFICIAL-u8825" and also "open_gapps-arm-6.0-pico-20151219" . I used TWRP Recovery 2.8.5.0 but the installation of gapps fails, returning the following error message:

Error Code: 70

- Umount / System / data cache, / persist

E: Error executing updater in binary zip '/sdcard/open_gapps-arm-6.0-pico-20151219.zip'

are you sure that the GApps package is complete/unmodifyied?

Guest MirniyAtom
5 hours ago, Nemesix2 said:

@MirniyAtom сделал это разрядился аккумулятор? Когда вы подключите зарядное устройство, не включается? Если нет, я сожалею, чтобы сказать, что ты довольно запутано. Если кто-то из ваших знакомых тот же телефон, попробовать зарядить аккумулятор в его/ее телефон, затем попытаться решить проблему.

Также, я нашел это: http://medusabox.com/eng/news/details/215 попробуйте использовать, что deadboot ремонта инструмента, и дайте нам знать, если ли прогресс.

Если по каким-то причинам, ни один из этих методов работали для вас, я думаю, абсолютно мертвая и unreparable (я не знаю других методов, по-видимому, остаток Мулдоко сообщество поможет вам лучше)

After starting the program writes: "Card not found"

Edited by MirniyAtom

Guest alfanelli76
1 hour ago, Louis4ever said:

After starting the program writes: "Card not found"

I'm sorry, but I can not understand what you mean. I installed the rom together with gapps.

Edited by alfanelli76

Guest Louis4ever
1 hour ago, Louis4ever said: After starting the program writes: "Card not found"

I'm sorry, but I can not understand what you mean. I installed the rom together with gapps.

Well, what I tried to ask is: are you sure that the GApps file (the .zip archive) was downloaded correctly (with no problems or interruptions)

Guest alfanelli76
6 minutes ago, Louis4ever said:

Well, what I tried to ask is: are you sure that the GApps file (the .zip archive) was downloaded correctly (with no problems or interruptions)

I can try to download the file gapps and reinstall everything from scratch. Thank you and good evening.