f1ux ROM [5.1.1] Stock - [Debloated] [Debranded] [MR02B] [TWRP] [01-12-2015]

Guest fluxcapacitor

Guest pipin18

I do a clean install of Turk 5.1.1 and i need to install kingroot without connecting to Google. Problem is that i cannot get past the screens as skip is greyed out and therefore forcing me to enter the info before i can proceed. That in turn stops me getting temporary root and cannot install Twrp to install Flux.

Guest fluxcapacitor
3 hours ago, pipin18 said:

I do a clean install of Turk 5.1.1 and i need to install kingroot without connecting to Google. Problem is that i cannot get past the screens as skip is greyed out and therefore forcing me to enter the info before i can proceed. That in turn stops me getting temporary root and cannot install Twrp to install Flux.

Why do you want to avoid google?  Kingroot works fine signed in to google, or did for me at least and i have a phone with write-protected system.
Either way, I can always skip the google sign in by pressing 'Later' i think it is.   Show us the screen you are stuck on.

32 minutes ago, martin131 said:

Is czech language included please?

Sorry I don't think it is.

Guest fluxcapacitor
6 minutes ago, kunft said:

so if i flash 5.1.1 on top of 5.0.2 ill get random reboots? even if i wipe?

Yes, you need to update to 5.1.1 stock using stock recovery first. Apparently they made some changes that only the stock recovery can do as far as I am aware.

5 minutes ago, fluxcapacitor said:

Yes, you need to update to 5.1.1 stock using stock recovery first. Apparently they made some changes that only the stock recovery can do as far as I am aware.

alright thanks. i was gonna try anyways but it seems theres no point :P

Guest femilovechild

Flux 2.1 works perfectly here. Tried it previously from 5.0.2 and it was randomly rebooting. Now, I just switched to stock recovery, stock Turkish 5.1.1 rom, root, install TWRP for 5.1.1, flashed Flux 2.1, root, restore backup from Titanium, done!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest femilovechild

Got a bug in Flux 2.1. After a while, the ringtone stops working. No sound, so you won't hear calls coming in. Vibrate keeps working though. The only solution is to restart the phone.

Guest cashflow67

I looked into cpu frequencies but phone works generally on big cores and maximum frequency. So Our phone consumes battery so much. I installed kernel auditor, it fixed it a little bit for example when I locked screen it goes to deep sleep properly, but interactive governor runs  the phone on maximum MHZ and battery drains like hell when screen is on(brightness is lowest). Maybe someone helps me about governor! Should I change governor to ondemand? Interactive drains battery like hell and which i/o scheduler you suggest for this phone and governor?

Guest BlueMoonRising
53 minutes ago, cashflow67 said:

I looked into cpu frequencies but phone works generally on big cores and maximum frequency. So Our phone consumes battery so much. I installed kernel auditor, it fixed it a little bit for example when I locked screen it goes to deep sleep properly, but interactive governor runs  the phone on maximum MHZ and battery drains like hell when screen is on(brightness is lowest). Maybe someone helps me about governor! Should I change governor to ondemand? Interactive drains battery like hell and which i/o scheduler you suggest for this phone and governor?

I can't see why you're faffing about with the settings, although it's dependant on usage of course I've found the battery life to be excellent.

Guest cashflow67
On 22.12.2015 at 2:43 PM, BlueMoonRising said:

I can't see why you're faffing about with the settings, although it's dependant on usage of course I've found the battery life to be excellent.

I'm not flatting, I'm trying to make my phone battery life better. I only asked community whether I change ondemand or not. If you don't have information or experience you don't have to write anything

Got a bug in Flux 2.1. After a while, the ringtone stops working. No sound, so you won't hear calls coming in. Vibrate keeps working though. The only solution is to restart the phone.

I have the same problem...

Guest fluxcapacitor
On 25/12/2015 at 9:23 PM, RedLee said:

I have the same problem...

Must be a bug in the stock 5.1.1 too as I haven't changed anything that would affect that. 

Guest Ozomax1997

Is it possible to make a version of this rom where soft keys are enabled and capacitive buttons are disabled?

i have never been a fan of the capacitive buttons, also would the notification LED still work if you where to do so?

#Femilovechild Try to clean data on the Bluetooth share app. I found that when I had the Bluetooth enabled the phone wasn't ringing on calls. I cleaned the app data and it's working great ever since.

Have a great new year!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cashflow67
On 26.12.2015 at 1:11 AM, fluxcapacitor said:

Must be a bug in the stock 5.1.1 too as I haven't changed anything that would affect that. 

Can you remove email and exchange services from rom. Beceuse I have system protected phone and root fails to remove system apps. And can you include xposed? I install apk and flashed xposed but it lags like hell! I can't edit build.prop due to system protection! Please add xposed in your ROM :(

Guest Textman

Here's something I found out.

DO NOT TRY TO INSTALL FONTS IF YOU HAVE A MORE RECENT DEVICE. When I installed a certain font (which didn't work before due to readonly system), it soft-bricked my phone. Luckily, instead of the fix offered online (which would format your phone to stock again), all you need to do is to reflash the f1ux rom. This will fix the brick, and it won't delete any files. I found all my files good as new when I returned.

All I can say is that I think that the crippled rewriting makes it that any forced rw soft bricks the phone or something. I don't know. Maybe it's just my phone. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest whispers

Enjoying this ROM - thanks for the work, Flux.

But I have a couple of issues and not sure if they are ROM-related:

every time time I reboot it is rechecked - is this a ROM setting?

2. Also USB-related (and something I also experienced on SpeedyROM) - quite frequently when connecting to PC the phone will show up in Windows Explorer, but the storage (internal and external) will not, until I uncheck and re-check MTP in settings. Anyone else experiencing this?

5CzULDS.pngqRcjdp5.png

This score is without this ROM but rooted and with Xposed on 5.1.1. Seems the ROM isn't really needed as long as you manually remove those files. (No other optimisations made)

Edited by lmod

Guest whispers

Reposting this because the site screwed up the post first time around - 

Enjoying this ROM - thanks for the work, Flux.

But I have a couple of issues and not sure if they are ROM-related:

1. Whenever I untick USB debugging, every time time I reboot it is rechecked - is this a ROM setting?

2. Also USB-related (and something I also experienced on SpeedyROM) - quite frequently when connecting to PC the phone will show up in Windows Explorer, but the storage (internal and external) will not, until I uncheck and re-check MTP in settings. Anyone else experiencing this?

Guest whispers
16 hours ago, lmod said:

This score is without this ROM but rooted and with Xposed on 5.1.1. Seems the ROM isn't really needed as long as you manually remove those files. (No other optimisations made)

Remove what files?

9 hours ago, whispers said:

Remove what files?

I removed all of the vodafone ones in priv-app, you'll know which ones they are. (Smart tips, smart flow, messageplus etc). Although, I will say that 5.02 was a lot laggier so maybe the speed is just down to the android upgrade and has very little to do with this.