GIPSY ROM V5 DARK/STOCK (MR07b) LOLLIPOP 5.1.1 (DEODEXED)(MORE PERFORMANCE)(ONLINE)

Guest gitanillo87

Guest gitanillo87
v5 would be good, i havent tried your rom as of yet, but by the feedback given its excellent..you should go straight for the kill and try cm13..

good luck though, theres been people come and go on development for the mobile, which is a pity, i hope you can sort the camera issue out, cheers mate

ps. let me know if you need a tester, got another SU6 so could help

ok thanks,now camera opens and focus fine but when take a picture crash...still working on it[emoji106]

Guest russy1982

I think matey who did resurrection remix had the exact same issue,,im sure ull sort it, the phone deserves a dedicated custom rom built thats for sure :-)

Guest xpozitron

Hello again,
I was wondering if You had custom boot.img or somehow reused the stock one.
Some root apps (Rom Toolbox Pro, Busybox, etc.) do not work properly with default.prop containing ro.secure=1 as they can not remount /system rw. Also ro.debuggable=1 would be great to be able to mess around with adb better.

Edit: It seems that ES manager got some adware crap (Shitty lock screen with adds that needs to be swiped before I can unlock with gesture) so maybe a good candidate for removal. Can we have busybox binary + symlinks integrated?

Regards,
Xpozitron

Edited by xpozitron

Guest gitanillo87
Hello again,

I was wondering if You had custom boot.img or somehow reused the stock one.

Some root apps (Rom Toolbox Pro, Busybox, etc.) do not work properly with default.prop containing ro.secure=1 as they can not remount /system rw. Also ro.debuggable=1 would be great to be able to mess around with adb better.

Edit: It seems that ES manager got some adware crap (Shitty lock screen with adds that needs to be swiped before I can unlock with gesture) so maybe a good candidate for removal. Can we have busybox binary + symlinks integrated?

Regards,

Xpozitron

about es file explorer ..i didnt know that i dont have trouble with....about a custom kernel...adb and roots works well for me...but it can be done

Guest lmod

Hey, could you say why exactly your ROM is faster if you've only removed apps? For example, how one user said that swiping down the quick settings is smoother on your ROM, what could be the reason for this?

And also if you could, anothjer question: How compatible is this ROM with GravityBox features?

Guest LiNe171
yeah,black theme have some bugs its so dificult to fixit because all rom are made it for white background...however and see the opinion of the users soon i do a v5 update with stock theme by default and english lenguage by default....

pd: i am working in cyanogenmod 12.1 rom...works all except camera..."cant conect" [emoji20]

Hope you get 12.1 or 13 to work, nice job mate, thank you!

Guest gitanillo87
Hey, could you say why exactly your ROM is faster if you've only removed apps? For example, how one user said that swiping down the quick settings is smoother on your ROM, what could be the reason for this?

And also if you could, anothjer question: How compatible is this ROM with GravityBox features?

its a custom rom,not only a debloated rom,gypsy rom its totaly deodexed have init.d support and some init.d scripts by default,and more tweaks to have best performance,its compatible with xposed framework and gravity box....[emoji106]

Guest gitanillo87
Hope you get 12.1 or 13 to work, nice job mate, thank you!

Yea we are all relying on you, there is no pressure though ;)

work on it and now torch native cm works,but still crash when take a picture,also "panorama" mode works perfecty...video recording works but dont save. ...i have a flyme os port rom too but have the same bug...really frustrated...[emoji20]

Guest russy1982

Damn, the chap that did RR dont seen to be around anymore so he cant help,but the hard bits done isnt it getting them working, maybe something todo with telling it where to save the files, well it must be i spose, 

Edited by russy1982

Guest lmod
On 17/05/2016 at 10:24 PM, gitanillo87 said:

its a custom rom,not only a debloated rom,gypsy rom its totaly deodexed have init.d support and some init.d scripts by default,and more tweaks to have best performance,its compatible with xposed framework and gravity box....emoji106.png

Is it ok if I Titanium Backup restore everything from my stock ROM? Will it mess with anything?

Guest gitanillo87
Is it ok if I Titanium Backup restore everything from my stock ROM? Will it mess with anything?

if you backup all user data apps you dont loose anything

Guest lmod
6 hours ago, gitanillo87 said:

if you backup all user data apps you dont loose anything

Seems I didn't lose anything atg all which is nice!

Is there a way to re-enable the ROM theme after I've disabled it :S or do I have to reflash the ROM?

edit: Kickass score by the way:

fnzdoMq.png

Edited by lmod

Guest gitanillo87
Seems I didn't lose anything atg all which is nice!

Is there a way to re-enable the ROM theme after I've disabled it :S or do I have to reflash the ROM?

sorry you must reflash to black theme

Guest lmod
7 minutes ago, gitanillo87 said:

sorry you must reflash to black theme

Ok :'(

I got a nice benchmark though so that's ok, check my edit

Edited by lmod

Guest grizzlyflea
On 17/05/2016 at 10:29 PM, gitanillo87 said:

work on it and now torch native cm works,but still crash when take a picture,also "panorama" mode works perfecty...video recording works but dont save. ...i have a flyme os port rom too but have the same bug...really frustrated...emoji20.png

I think I read somewhere once that the Moto g has the same camera as this phone. If you could somehow see what makes that camera work I'm sure it could be useful in your builds. Good luck building the roms :)

Guest gitanillo87
I think I read somewhere once that the Moto g has the same camera as this phone. If you could somehow see what makes that camera work I'm sure it could be useful in your builds. Good luck building the roms :)

thanks for the info,maybe this weekend will make a initial release..but the camera bug still on it,seems to be a encoder problem..but maybe with some tester we can fixit together[emoji106]

Guest lmod

Even better than I thought it was, fixed the quick settings lag AND the Wifi disconnecting problem too. Great ROM. I'm going to try and learn how to edit theme so I can help to improve it

Guest gitanillo87

well news about my cm port,rom I was trying to port already had the bug camera so now i have a new base rom on which the camera works so now I have to starting from zero again ..but i hope camera works now...

Guest russy1982

awesome i hope it works out, it might be a bit easier now to work the flaws out you had to before, but then again maybe not, haha

whats the new base rom..still cm??

Edited by russy1982

Guest gitanillo87
awesome i hope it works out, it might be a bit easier now to work the flaws out you had to before, but then again maybe not, haha

whats the new base rom..still cm??

yeah cm 12.1[emoji106]

Guest gitanillo87
gitanillo87 you are the man, you're single handedly keeping the su6 interest alive. Keep it up 

awesome good luck, im sure you wont need it though

well camera now works...but lose ril and wifi.....[emoji15] this libs drive me crazy..still working