hi i really need ur help guys

Guest akmakaveli

Guest akmakaveli

i have vodafone smart ultra 6 i wanted to install a new rom, after i rooted ofc and i did a backup before all the thing is that i got error while installing new rom and now i have no OS on my android i had twrp recovery to install the new rom by mistake i clicked a stock recovery instead of the stock rom and it installed the stock recovery now i cant install from sdcard i have only these optiones 

reboot system now 

apply update from adb

wipe data/factory reset

wipe cache partition

reboot to bootloader 

power down

view recovery logs

apply updates from sdcard

i have the rom in the sdcard i try to click on apply updates from sdcard it gives me this error :

finding update package...

opening update package...

verifying update package...

E: footer is wrong

E: signature verification failed

installation aborted.

and when i press power on and volume -  the phone appears in my pc but only with a letter 

https://gyazo.com/c8d27899d237279521cbf523f8e79c90

this is the backup files i have done but in stock recovery mod i cant restore or do a backup 

https://gyazo.com/e77c7f3a2caddfecb0be4e39f63a7e02

is there anyway to get a advanced recovery without rom or what can i do in this case? my phone battery charge fine but if i turn it on stays on android screen

Edited by akmakaveli

Guest akmakaveli

hello konsta i am new to the forum thnxx for the advice btw

but isnt firmware is different to rom i dont understand much i searched in google and they are different the link u sent me i already used and thats the error i am getting 

finding update package...

opening update package...

verifying update package...

E: footer is wrong

E: signature verification failed

installation aborted.

i click on apply updates from sdcard otherwise i cant

Edited by akmakaveli

Guest KonstaT

Like I've said in the thread I posted, there's update.zip and installation instructions within each firmware package. Decompress the package and copy update.zip to your sdcard. Follow installation instructions on the pdf.

Guest akmakaveli

ok guys i solved it the problem was that when i downloaded the rom i didnt notice the update.zip so i just copied the entire zip file with pdf and update into the sdcard and thats why it gave me the error i just copied the update.zip and i got my phone alive again thanx for everyone and specialy for konstat