PORT ROM UNOFFICIAL RESURRECTION REMIX 5.5.9 v3

Guest gitanillo87

Guest gitanillo87
have you unpack the boot.img fromm the coolpad and repack it with the SU6 kernel?

unpack two, coolpad and vsu6 and mixed following a tuto on osbusters.net

Guest Skirttles
11 minutes ago, gitanillo87 said:

unpack two, coolpad and vsu6 and mixed following a tuto on osbusters.net

try just to repack the coolpad boot.img with the su6 kernel!
to check if it runs ok! ;)

i do that in my deco 77x port rom - mediatek chip...

Guest gitanillo87
try just to repack the coolpad boot.img with the su6 kernel!

to check if it runs ok! ;)

i do that in my deco 77x port rom - mediatek chip...

dont work ..already tested

Guest Phurya

Gitanillo, I meant no disrespect to your work,  you only deserve kudos for it, it's just frustrating to have such a nice rom and not having further developing...I tried to put original kernel on this rom, it installs,  but gets stuck on initial logo. Already asked a developer on XDA forum to take a look at, let's see... 

Guest gitanillo87
Gitanillo, I meant no disrespect to your work,  you only deserve kudos for it, it's just frustrating to have such a nice rom and not having further developing...I tried to put original kernel on this rom, it installs,  but gets stuck on initial logo. Already asked a developer on XDA forum to take a look at, let's see... 

what is the problem with my kernel?

Guest Phurya

Well,  I don't even know if it's kernel related,  the rom is not as fluid and smooth as other cm rom I tried...the rom itself has a few bugs here and there,  at least that has been my experience... And you should put snapdragon camera,  it's really better and it works flawlessly on this rom,  I have it running, a guy from XDA has ported it for most phones, it's free. 

Guest gitanillo87
21 hours ago, Phurya said:

Well,  I don't even know if it's kernel related,  the rom is not as fluid and smooth as other cm rom I tried...the rom itself has a few bugs here and there,  at least that has been my experience... And you should put snapdragon camera,  it's really better and it works flawlessly on this rom,  I have it running, a guy from XDA has ported it for most phones, it's free. 

v3 updated

Guest gary.hawes.14

@Gitanillo87 can I just take this opportunity to say thank you for all the Roms you have ported for us , before you came along we had nothing and now we have many choices , your work is greatly appreciated .

I thank you kind Sir :-)

Cheers

Guest Yepi69

I wanna point out that this ROM has a problem with Facebook Messenger, taking pictures using Messenger doesn't work as it says that the camera is being used by another app when its not.

Guest Phurya

Ok,  Will try again... Is this latest build the same as the user Nutsda from XDA? He is using this source,  so I just want to know if there are two builds or is it the same. 

Guest gitanillo87
Ok,  Will try again... Is this latest build the same as the user Nutsda from XDA? He is using this source,  so I just want to know if there are two builds or is it the same. 

no its not the same this is a port from coolpad f2 nutsda is build from source code zte kernel

Guest Phurya

Thank you. Tested and no deep sleep unfortunately,  maybe it's something I've changed on kernel...anyone can confirm? 

Edited by Phurya

On 8/22/2016 at 7:27 PM, Phurya said:

...Ok, thanks again, I'll keep using Resurrection Remix from Nutsda.

Can you post a link to the ROM you're using?

On 26.08.2016 at 1:37 PM, Phurya said:

nutsda's resurrection causes overheat although I did clean installation around 55 celcius... Also I have some battery problems such as sudden drop 100 to 87. Have you ever encountered any bug in nutsda's resurrection?

Guest Phurya

...yes,  I been noticing that too, The overheat problem is probably related to the kernel, try to change the thermal options,  I still don't know if it solves it,  still testing. About battery issue you're having, I have no such problem,  maybe you need to calibrate your battery,  don't know. 

Guest Phurya

...yes,  I been noticing that too, The overheat problem is probably related to the kernel, try to change the thermal options,  I still don't know if it solves it,  still testing. IAbout battery issue you're having, I have no such problem,  maybe you need to calibrate your battery,  don't know. 

EDIT. I think that the kernel does not have any thermal control enabled by default, just go to Kernel Adiutor and enable the thermal option, enable Core Control only. It's pretty much just a guess, but I think it may solve the overheat problem... By default it doesn't seem to have any thermal control enabled,  you have to manually enable it .

Edited by Phurya