[APP][2.2+] [★GIVEAWAY★] Ultra Explorer - Root Explorer [★PREMIUM★]

Guest kshark27

Guest kshark27

en_generic_rgb_wo_60.png
Ultra Explorer - Exclusive XDA Release Version ★ ★ ★ ★ ★      

Hey Guys, I want to share with you all my baby 'Ultra Explorer' RELOADED version 1.2 which I like to believe is Root Explorer on Steroids. I released the first version in 2013 and it became really popular and many people pinged me if I would be developing this more.  I took the codebase I published on github and started developing on it and have come up with a explorer that meets all of my needs. It has all the basic functionalities of a File Explorer plus functionalities i wanted other File Explorers had . It is totally custom made and has features that will give other file explorers a run for their money. I was wondering, the market has so many File Managers, some with very extensive GUI. Still File Explorers with Easy to Use and somewhat decent GUI are famous among the users. Hence i had a clear aim, to make a No-Nonsense Get-Your-Thing-Done Explorer for Android. Another thing is i hate installing Lots of small apps that clutter my Android with crap. I always wanted an application that hosts all these small apps and save me the trouble of navigating from one app to another. Thus I came up with Ultra Explorer a complete Explorer for your Android Phone that hosts more than 10 useful apps that you require for your daily needs with Android. I will outline some of the features :

Special Offer Code : ultra-xda-love

Price of the Premium Version : 4.99$

Get your free copy, before the offer closes - 15 days or first 5000 downloads so hurry! ;)

Steps to get the Premium Version for free
'Swith On' the Wifi or Internet=>Restart the App=>Copy the code=>Open Sidemenu=> Go to Unlock love=>Paste code 'ultra-xda-love'

Changelog for v 1.2.1
*Full Root Functionality Enabled. Change Permissions and Owners . Delete,Copy or Move Files from root folder.
*Added an awesome inbuilt PDF Viewer with the ability to Open and View Large PDF files. Pinch to Zoom and Gesture Controls added. Goto a particular page using contols given in actionbar.
*Added an Advanced Zip Viewer and Extractor with ability to delete, add or extract specific files in a ZIP,JAR,RAR,TAR,WAR,EAR. CRC checker included.
*Added a Text Editor and Viewer.
*Added the ability to extract RAR files in file explorer.
*Freeze and Unfreeze Apps using App Freezer included with the File explorer (Need Root)
*FTP Server can now be hosted using inbuilt FTP manager.
*Added a Snazzy Sound Recorder
*Detailed List View Added.
*Added a Contacts Manager to backup, restore or export contacts in csv, vcf format.
*App Icons are displayed on corresponding data folders of Installed Apps like Root Browser by JRummy.
*Sliding Sidebar Menu added for fast and Easy access to most basic functionalities.
*Fixed lots of Bugs. 

Ultra File Explorer Pro - en_generic_rgb_wo_60.png

Ultra File Explorer lite - en_generic_rgb_wo_60.png

P.S : Love you guys for all the support, Keep supporting. Thanks in advance :)