TWRP Flashable Stock Rom for 5.1.1 (UK07b)

Guest johndoe555

Guest johndoe555

I've been having some issues on my phone and wanted to go back to near stock ROM but keep root access. I had a lot of trouble rooting my phone so am trying to avoid replacing TWRP with the stock recovery, therefore losing root access, to flash the official ROM. I would like to flash a version of the stock 5.1.1 ROM from within TWRP if possible. Is there a TWRP Flashable Stock Rom for 5.1.1 (UK07b). I've looked through the forum posts but could only find a post for MR01d.

Guest johndoe555
3 hours ago, lunario said:

You can't flash stock through twrp you need to flash stock recovery then stock rom then twrp again

Hello there. I understand I need to use stock recovery to flash the official zip files provided by ZTE. In the link I provided in my first post a modaco member managed to modify the official zip and produced a flashable file that is compatible with TWRP. It is not exactly the same file but close enough for what I'm looking for.
I'd like to avoid going the official route and replacing TWRP with stock recovery as I in the past I had a lot of trouble getting root access to take long enough to flash TWRP, where I could install Superuser and get permanent root.