What are the chances of anyone doing a good Nougat ROM for the SU6

Guest booms81

Hi,

I've got my SU6 on stock 5.1,and it looks at this rate that there'll never be an official Marshmallow ROM, never mind Nougat.

How is the custom ROM scene for the SU6? I've seen a few threads on here, but don't have a feel for whether the SU6 really has a large community developing for it. Are there any early Nougat ROMs knocking about?

Guest BlueMoonRising

There's not even a sniff of Marshmallow (although it's possible Vodafone may at some time put one out), but there's absolutely no chance of Nougat.

If I was buying now rather than 12 months ago I'd pay extra for the Moto G4.

13 hours ago, BlueMoonRising said:

There's not even a sniff of Marshmallow (although it's possible Vodafone may at some time put one out), but there's absolutely no chance of Nougat.

If I was buying now rather than 12 months ago I'd pay extra for the Moto G4.

I have just done exactly that, changing my faulty Smart ultra 6 with the Moto G4, The G4 does feel a step up from the smart ultra but the main impovement seems to be the camera. I really liked the Smart ultra 6 until the screen became faulty.

Guest hcardoso483

Soo-rry guys but bootloader lokedup so impossible update to MM or. N they need other bootloaders so we"re stuck on LL.1 and don"t wait for MM it will never do sorry, i feel for it too...

• 2 weeks later...