[RECOVERY] TWRP 3.0.2-0 for Chuwi Vi10 Plus, Hi10 Plus, Hi10 Pro, Hibook & Hibook Pro

Guest KonstaT

Guest examateur
2 minutes ago, KonstaT said:

wipe -> advanced wipe -> wipe /data

still cannot. What about the "Format Data" option in "Wipe" that tells you to type in "yes" to perform? I haven't tried that.

Guest KonstaT
52 minutes ago, examateur said:

still cannot. What about the "Format Data" option in "Wipe" that tells you to type in "yes" to perform? I haven't tried that.

Yes, that's what I meant.

Guest examateur
42 minutes ago, KonstaT said:

Yes, that's what I meant.

thanks, it works. Very nice ROM also, much smoother than the stock ROM my hibook pro was using

• 2 weeks later...
Guest amon79

Good morning 

I m a question.. I have chuwi hi10 plus tablet 

I m erase Windows 10....

How install recovery. 

I m newbie....

P/S LIA

LINEOAGE ROM. IS ONLY ANDROID OR DUAL BOOT? 

Thanks advance 

Guest amon79

Please help me... I try installing twrp and ok.... But i i don remember install disable dm verity and blocked at start.. I have a chuwi hi 10 plus

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Richtj999

Kon - just a quick question - I have been loving this Chuwi Hi 10 pro thanks to your work.  I am currently using your Lineage rom & am having a really hard time with Nandroid backups.  If i backup to my local storage it works great.  If i go for the external SD card the nandroid backup never finishes - it goes about 30% then hangs forever.  

I tried using the twrp built in file manager to copy/paste the nandroid on the local storage to the SD card but keep getting an error 1.  I was on vacation & tried to update supersu (I dont think the remix os i was using had your dmverify zip installed) the system couldnt boot into android.  Fortunately i had a nandroid of your lineage rom & was back in business.  

I think I like the remix OS a little better than CM13.  I might try CM12 (getting off topic now - sorry for rambling).

Any idea why twrp can backup local but not to an external SD card?  

Thanks,

Rich

Guest KonstaT
22 hours ago, Richtj999 said:

Kon - just a quick question - I have been loving this Chuwi Hi 10 pro thanks to your work.  I am currently using your Lineage rom & am having a really hard time with Nandroid backups.  If i backup to my local storage it works great.  If i go for the external SD card the nandroid backup never finishes - it goes about 30% then hangs forever.  

I tried using the twrp built in file manager to copy/paste the nandroid on the local storage to the SD card but keep getting an error 1.  I was on vacation & tried to update supersu (I dont think the remix os i was using had your dmverify zip installed) the system couldnt boot into android.  Fortunately i had a nandroid of your lineage rom & was back in business. 

I think I like the remix OS a little better than CM13.  I might try CM12 (getting off topic now - sorry for rambling).

Any idea why twrp can backup local but not to an external SD card?  

Thanks,

Rich

There shouldn't be any issue backing up the external sdcard. Maybe try with a different card?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pawwaap

How to enter to the recovery on Chuwi Hi10 plus dual boot?

I've installed TWRP, works fine but is it the only way to it through bootloader?

Guest KonstaT
1 hour ago, pawwaap said:

How to enter to the recovery on Chuwi Hi10 plus dual boot?

I've installed TWRP, works fine but is it the only way to it through bootloader?

On 10/12/2016 at 6:28 PM, KonstaT said:

You can boot to TWRP by executing 'adb reboot recovery'. It's also possible to boot to recovery by booting to bootloader first (as above), using volume keys to select 'recovery' option and using power key to confirm.

If you install CM12.1/13 there's an option to boot to recovery in the power menu.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mtdb

KonstaT: I am trying to flash zip files via twrp to install viper4android but I keep getting error 255.

Do you know how I can fix this?

Kiitos

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Gleise

KonstaT: How do I fully factory rest the tablet because it doesnt work on mine, the recovery reset doesnt work it just boots into the the chuwi logo only.

Edited by Gleise

Guest KonstaT
3 hours ago, Gleise said:

KonstaT: How do I fully factory rest the tablet because it doesnt work on mine, the recovery reset doesnt work it just boots into the the chuwi logo only.

By simply selecting 'factory reset' in TWRP. If your device is not booting it's most likely because of dm-verity.

You can disable dm-verity (http://konstakang.com/devices/chuwi_vi10plus/stock-disable-dmverity). Or if you want to go back to dm-verity enabled state, you need to restore 'system image' type backup you've created in TWRP or flash stock firmware from Chuwi.

Guest Gleise
20 hours ago, KonstaT said:

By simply selecting 'factory reset' in TWRP. If your device is not booting it's most likely because of dm-verity.

You can disable dm-verity (http://konstakang.com/devices/chuwi_vi10plus/stock-disable-dmverity). Or if you want to go back to dm-verity enabled state, you need to restore 'system image' type backup you've created in TWRP or flash stock firmware from Chuwi.

Hello, I flashed the dmverity zip, rebooted and did a factory reset on twrp recovery, same result. Do you mind helping me flash the stock firmware from chuwi? Thanks

Edit: I finally fixed the tablet by flashing system,cache,boot, and config images in fastboot mode and actually did create a back up of it in case it happens to anyone else. Thanks for the help KonstaT you the man.

Edited by Gleise

Guest amon79

hi i have a chuwi hi 10 plus...

I've been fighting for 2 weeks now to get it started ..
Everything worked well .. then I turned off and went into the bios ....
Fortunately it still has twrp recovery installed ..
But as I go to install the roms by keystroke ...
So many errors failed to mount cache \ system \ data invalid argument

Guest luneart

Hello,

I didn't have the play store when I first started my chuwi hi10 pro tablet, so I was happy to find your work for TWRP and remixOS.

However, I'm not that satisfied with remixOS. Do you have a stock android that I can flash through TWRP? I got chuwi forums' file, but it's a rar archive which apparently need to be flashed over everything, along with windows (and even the boot)...

Thanks a lot!

Guest Gleise
1 hour ago, luneart said:

Hello,

I didn't have the play store when I first started my chuwi hi10 pro tablet, so I was happy to find your work for TWRP and remixOS.

However, I'm not that satisfied with remixOS. Do you have a stock android that I can flash through TWRP? I got chuwi forums' file, but it's a rar archive which apparently need to be flashed over everything, along with windows (and even the boot)...

Thanks a lot!

Hello,

I suggest that you get the zip file from chuwi's hi10 pro android rar (This one) please make sure to download the same version for your hi10 pro, once you downloaded the rar or zip, find these files (system,cache,boot, and config .img) extract those and flash those in fastboot. This may have a difference in outputs... so might as well have a back up

Guest KonstaT
8 hours ago, luneart said:

Hello,

Thanks a lot!

Just restore a nandroid backup of your stock firmware you've created in TWRP...

• 5 weeks later...
Guest FlexAM

Hi @KonstaT, i have Chuwi Hi10pro with serial no HQ64G42170303xxx->.. wich twrp's version i have to use?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

Edited by FlexAM

Guest KonstaT
58 minutes ago, FlexAM said:

Hi @KonstaT, i have Chuwi Hi10pro with serial no HQ64G42170303xxx->.. wich twrp's version i have to use?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

I honestly can't keep track anymore. :P

You can just try (e.g. fastboot boot) the Hi10 Pro ones and see which one works.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anmoraque

Hola y gracias por tus trabajos.

Tengo Hi10 Q64G42161210xxx. Instale varios TWRP (Vi10 plus, Hi10 pro y Hi10 pro HQ64), pero no pueden hacer nada. Creo que el tacto no funciona.

Edited by Anmoraque

Guest KonstaT
27 minutes ago, Anmoraque said:

Hi and thanks for your works.

I have Hi10 Q64G42161210xxx. Install multiple TWRP (Hi10, Hi10 pro and Hi10 pro HQ64) all start but can not do anything. I think the touch does not work.

None of these images are meant for Chuwi Hi10.

Guest Anmoraque
45 minutes ago, KonstaT said:

Ninguna de estas imágenes son para Chuwi Hi10.

What TWRP install do i need?

Edited by Anmoraque

Guest KonstaT
13 hours ago, Anmoraque said:

What TWRP install do i need?

I don't know if there's TWRP image for Chuwi Hi10 available. If not, you'd need to create one.

Guest fgaine

Hi

I have installed the intel usb driver an d the sdk tools. My Hi10 Pro is recognized by my Windows 10 pc as a mtp device. I have usb debugging enabled and according to the tablet the bootloader is already unlocked. However the Windows terminal window does not recognize 'adb' as a command. What am I missing?