Best rom ATM

Guest fakeblitz

Guest fakeblitz

I am using a old cm12.1 version apparently and 4g doesn't work at all, so i wonder what would be the best rom in terms of audio and battery longevity.

Thank you

Guest BlueMoonRising

A newer CM 12.1 rom?

;)

(I don't like redirecting people to XDA out of respect to Paul but the one on there is supposed to be very good)

Guest hcardoso483
By the comments on XDA it drains quite a lot of battery, there are no changelogs, can anyone confirm this?

On my su6 i use resurrection remix and its amaising the thing is there are 3 builds of the same rom. i found the newer to be the best one only one issue it gets hot quit a bit but has exelent battery, exelent performance, i only got back on my Galaxy S4 bbecousei'm running nougat on it and because the only reason

Guest djisgod
21 hours ago, hcardoso483 said:

On my su6 i use resurrection remix and its amaising the thing is there are 3 builds of the same rom. i found the newer to be the best one only one issue it gets hot quit a bit but has exelent battery, exelent performance, i only got back on my Galaxy S4 bbecousei'm running nougat on it and because the only reason

could you link me to the latest build of resurrection? i cannot find it. thanks!