[DEV][ROM][28.1.] CyanogenMod 12.1 (Android 5.1.1) for Chuwi Vi10 Plus, Hi10 Plus, Hi10 Pro, Hibook, Hibook Pro & Hi12

Guest KonstaT

Guest Skyfire
On 9.12.2016 at 6:14 PM, KonstaT said:

So exFAT filesystem? There's been other reports it slowing down system if there's a lot files on the card (fsck?). I'd still go with FAT32 where possible.

Sory it took so long... Yes it is exFAT. Windows told there was a problem with that card... repaired it... now testing again...

Problem persists !

Edited by Skyfire

Guest Tizoreol

Hello konstaT thank you very, very much for your job!!! i have a chuwi hi 12 i've flased your rom , it's working fine!!!

But i have only one problem it's the touchscreen sensitivity. SInce i've bought my chuwi i've the same problem the touchscreen response is vey bad on the android side.

At the begenning it was also bad on windows but i've found a way to fix it with a file TouchSetting.gt given on the official chuwi forum and now it is working fine on windows so it seems to be a software issue rather than a hardware issue.So PLEASE help me, if it is possible to creat a patch or something.

I've alraidy tryed to calibrate no result, tryed many different roms no result, i'm sorry to bother you but you seem to be able to fix it, PLEASE...

By the way your rom is awsome realy nice job :-) And thank you again!

Edited by Tizoreol

Guest KonstaT
1 hour ago, Tizoreol said:

Here is the file if it is of any help for you to find a solution, just needed to put it in the INF file in windows system reboot and boom touchscreen responce became all right permanently. Hope it will be usefull

TouchSetting.gt

Windows drivers don't work with Linux/Android. Hi12 uses prebuilt kernel extracted from stock firmware so there's absolutely nothing I can do about this. You'll need an Android firmware update from Chuwi to resolve this.

Edited by KonstaT

Guest scottial
15 hours ago, KonstaT said:

Windows drivers don't work with Linux/Android. Hi12 uses prebuilt kernel extracted from stock firmware so there's absolutely nothing I can do about this. You'll need an Android firmware update from Chuwi to resolve this.

Try this:

http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-1238-3-1.html

I've resolved

In my Hi12 the touch button don't work.

Guest KonstaT
1 hour ago, scottial said:

In my Hi12 the touch button don't work.

Hi12 has completely different touchscreen hardware (Goodix vs Silead on other devices) so it's probably missing keylayout for home button. You need to add this file but I'm not exactly sure what you need to name it. If you run

cat /sys/class/input/*/name

in 'adb shell'/Terminal Emulator, you can get the touchscreen device name (goodix-ts?). In that case save the above config as /system/usr/keylayout/goodix-ts.kl, set permissions (644), and reboot.

Edited by KonstaT

Guest scottial
2 hours ago, KonstaT said:

Hi12 has completely different touchscreen hardware (Goodix vs Silead on other devices) so it's probably missing keylayout for home button. You need to add this file but I'm not exactly sure what you need to name it. If you run

cat /sys/class/input/*/name

in 'adb shell'/Terminal Emulator, you can get the touchscreen device name (goodix-ts?). In that case save the above config as /system/usr/keylayout/ goodix-ts.kl, set permissions (644), and reboot.

It works! Thanks! The name is exactly goodix-ts.kl

Guest risoterapia
Sorry guys, quite sure the question has been already done!

I have a Chuwi Hi10 (no Plus, no Pro). Can I flash Cyanogenmod on it? what release should I use?

No. I think that there is not development for your tablet

Guest PalmTrees
3 hours ago, Oscia said:

Sorry guys, quite sure the question has been already done!

I have a Chuwi Hi10 (no Plus, no Pro). Can I flash Cyanogenmod on it? what release should I use?

Fairly certain it isn't, unfortunately. However, the Chuwi Vi10 Plus is on offer now with a serious discount - might be worth getting if you want to check out CM on a Chuwi tablet. 

Guest Sparh4wk

Hi, thanks for great work.. I have a question about Hi12 version.. if I have serial number  451604xxxx that means I cant use CM 12.1/13, or I just dont need to apply that patch file?

Guest KonstaT
18 minutes ago, Sparh4wk said:

Hi, thanks for great work.. I have a question about Hi12 version.. if I have serial number  451604xxxx that means I cant use CM 12.1/13, or I just dont need to apply that patch file?

No, of course you need to install a patch for Hi12.

cm-12.1-20161204-chuwi_vi10plus-Hi12-451609XXX.zip is meant for the latest Hi12 batch (serial no 451609XXX). cm-12.1-20161204-chuwi_vi10plus-Hi12.zip is for the older Hi12 devices such as yours.

Guest Sparh4wk
1 hour ago, KonstaT said:

No, of course you need to install a patch for Hi12.

cm-12.1-20161204-chuwi_vi10plus-Hi12-451609XXX.zip is meant for the latest Hi12 batch (serial no 451609XXX). cm-12.1-20161204-chuwi_vi10plus-Hi12.zip is for the older Hi12 devices such as yours.

thanks!! btw this patch is for cm13 as well? Im kinda ok with no deep sleep and other issues, but I cant see any patch on CM13 thread

Guest KonstaT
28 minutes ago, Sparh4wk said:

thanks!! btw this patch is for cm13 as well? Im kinda ok with no deep sleep and other issues, but I cant see any patch on CM13 thread

No, there's a separate patch for CM13 (you didn't look too hard, second post of that thread). It's for the previous 20161108 CM13 build. I've dropped support for Hi12 since.

Guest fear_factory84

Hi @KonstaT,

I have noticed that the rear facing camera on my Hi10 Pro (z8300 version) tablet produces flipped upside down images.

I'm running the 12/04 release and I'm using the provided patch for Hi10 pro.

Am I the only one with this issue? Is there a setting to swap it?

Guest KonstaT
25 minutes ago, fear_factory84 said:

Hi @KonstaT,

I have noticed that the rear facing camera on my Hi10 Pro (z8300 version) tablet produces flipped upside down images.

I'm running the 12/04 release and I'm using the provided patch for Hi10 pro.

Am I the only one with this issue? Is there a setting to swap it?

How about with cm-12.1-20161028-UNOFFICIAL-KonstaKANG-chuwi_vi10plus.zip and cm-12.1-20161028-chuwi_vi10plus-Hi10Pro.zip? I updated Hi10 Pro patch to use stock kernel from Android 20161102 build with the latest release (previous patches have stock kernel from Remix OS B2016081102 build).

Ok, it seems that kernel needs a different camera3_profiles.xml config. I'll upload a patch in a bit.

Please test this and report back.

cm-12.1-20161204-chuwi_vi10plus-Hi10Pro-test.zip
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120694518
md5:23eb60fa577d3deae7c6a2c9bd7c3c0b

Edited by KonstaT

Guest KonstaT
46 minutes ago, fear_factory84 said:

Hi @KonstaT

The new patch worked flawlessy.. the rear facing camera is ok now.

Good. Maybe I should include camera stuff in all these patches just in case. It's getting more difficult to keep track all of these devices and all possible stock firmware versions.

Edited by KonstaT

Guest KonstaT
1 hour ago, rodrimx4 said:

Hello, great job but...i stuck in cm12 logo, what can i do for fix this ? 

Follow installation instructions in the third post of this thread.

Guest d-scythe

i have Flash this rom and my Device is Chuwi HI12, When ever i start this game call "Marvel Future Fight", my screen goes giltchy after i try to exit the game using the back button by swiping up from the bottom. I have played "Final Fantasy Brave Exvius" and "Mobius Final Fantasy", both have no issue. All games download from google play.

The screen appears to have:

2 red lines on the left side of the screen.
Screen goes black whenever i try to touch the screen and goes back to normal when i don't touch the screen.
Random Giltch on the top left of the screen at the notification bar.

Logcat shows nothing and i took a screenshot by pressing power+ volume down button, but the screen shot show normal.

Anybody else has this kind of problem?

Edited by d-scythe