Gear best lies

Guest john_gully

Guest john_gully

I ordered chuwi hi10 pro z8350 through gearbest about 3 weeks ago along with keyboard and stylus, every day they kept pushing it out but only 2 days ago they said in the question and answer section it was now in stock and for this guy to go ahead and order knowing it wasn’t in. After complaining they sent the keyboard and stylus so now I have 2 items I useless without the tablet. I have now put a complaint through pp and they are now saying I need to close the case before they can ship but I don’t think they even have it yet. This was meant to be a Xmas present but they don’t seem to give a s***. What should i do.

Guest PalmTrees

Close the case and have them ship it. Did you order from their EU Warehouse or CN Warehouse? If you need it before Christmas, ask for DHL Express (and for them to cover the cost/customs as it's urgent and for Christmas). 

Guest john_gully

DHL was included and I don't even think they have stock yet, once I close I then have no recourse for action if it doesn't get sent, that worries me. We don't have those taxes in Australia.

Guest fear_factory84

It can be true that they finished the stock. That's unfair for you, but during black friday they sold hundreds of them.

I bought one during the black friday sale, but from the eu deposit. It was the old version with z8300, and it took to ship 2 weeks, from uk to italy.

Beware if you get the remix os version, it has 2 malware apk on it.

I took almost a week to fix the software side, now I have KonstaT cm 12.1 and Windows 10 1607 in Italian. I hope that it will last....

Probably this was my first and last substantious order from gearbest.

I guess we both ordered at the same time  (Z8350 version) around Nov 26th when it was available for $154.99. The tab was shipped on 28th Nov and I had it in my hand by 01st Dec- Quickest I have received from China ever and unheard of, for shipments from China.  My tracking

http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.shtml?AWB=3730534205&brand=DHL

My advise is to close the case and request them to ship it immediately; they will definitely do as last time around I did not pay for DHL but on request, they expedited after I paid them just $8.

Guest tomshreds

I usually don't have any problem with them to be honest. They're even pretty nice. I returned items, disputed multiple ones too and all the time I got what I wanted. Just ask away and don't give them any choice. I asked for DHL because one order was late, I got free DHL. I asked them to return my item to a closer warehouse than china, I had to return it to USA (Much closer less pricier from Canada). I even asked them to refund right on my paypal instead of my gearbest wallet and they agreed right away. I always get my items in like 4 days which is unbelievable to me since it's coming from China which usually takes 5-6 weeks for me (I always use DHL which greatly helps but it's so cheap on GH! DHL is always like 5$ or even 0.00$ this week for some reason). I'm sorry to read your bad experience as I would be the first one to rage over this! :P

I ordered a Hi10 Pro last wednesday and now it's out for delivery. Can't wait! Any news from yours yet?