[DEV][ROM][6.0.1][ALL] Lineage OS 13.0 [06.06.2017.]

Guest adeii

Guest adeii
On 6/16/2017 at 6:47 AM, degradatoome said:

Adeii, can you try to fix file uploading? It doesnt't work on any ROM with Android 5 or higher(

Not all, display-caf KK and all LP have problem with file uploading, MM roms work fine. Only LP rom, RR-5.5.8 with MM kernel (RRLP-mm) have no problem with file uploading!

• 1 month later...
Guest Trapezio

There are many files for the Y300:

• ril_u8833_cm13.zip
  • ril_u8833_los13.zip
  • ril+radio_u8833_cm13.zip
  • ril+radio+audio_u8833_cm13.zip
  • rilz_los13.zip
  • spoofed-LOS13-june-u8833.zip

Do I have to install them all?

What is the difference between "Lineage-13.0-20170605-UNOFFICIAL-u8833.zip" and "Lineage-13.0-20171020-odexed-u8833.zip" ?

Guest adeii
On 7/29/2018 at 3:12 PM, Trapezio said:

There are many files for the Y300:

• ril_u8833_cm13.zip
  • ril_u8833_los13.zip
  • ril+radio_u8833_cm13.zip
  • ril+radio+audio_u8833_cm13.zip
  • rilz_los13.zip
  • spoofed-LOS13-june-u8833.zip

Do I have to install them all?

What is the difference between "Lineage-13.0-20170605-UNOFFICIAL-u8833.zip" and "Lineage-13.0-20171020-odexed-u8833.zip" ?

Just ril+radio+audio_u8833_cm13.zip if got problem with phonecall on the otherside. Spoofed signature for June use if you want to use microG, to spoof signature as original GApps.

Odexed - optimized apps, less free space on /system but faster opening. Maybe Xposed can not be used. Already has spoofed signature.

Guest Trapezio

Thanks but microg's installer is in russian!

EDIT:

@adeii

Maybe Xposed can not be used. Already has spoofed signature.

Exactly! The installer causes a reboot and it's a big problem because without the "XInternalSD" module I can't set the sd card as primary storage.

Edited by Trapezio

Guest adeii
7 hours ago, Trapezio said:

Thanks but microg's installer is in russian!

EDIT:

@adeii

Exactly! The installer causes a reboot and it's a big problem because without the "XInternalSD" module I can't set the sd card as primary storage.

Damn. Maybe to switch SDcards in fstub in boot?

That microG-Aroma-5-installer from 1st port is ancient ?  Try official and current NanoDroid-microG-17.3.20180730.zip

from https://downloads.nanolx.org/NanoDroid/Stable/

Guest Trapezio
17 hours ago, adeii said:

Damn. Maybe to switch SDcards in fstub in boot?

how can I do it?

edit:

Try official and current NanoDroid-microG-17.3.20180730.zip

Error during installation. Only last release NanoDroid-microG-17.4.20180731.zip works properly.

@adeii

This method works:
Paste the following at the bottom of the build.prop.

# Switch External With Internal
persist.sys.vold.switchexternal=1

# Storage configuration
ro.vold.switchablepair=/storage/sdcard0,/storage/sdcard1

Maybe a bug: the camera is very dark.

Edited by Trapezio

Guest adeii
17 hours ago, Trapezio said:

how can I do it?

edit:

Error during installation. Only last release NanoDroid-microG-17.4.20180731.zip works properly.

@adeii

This method works:
Paste the following at the bottom of the build.prop.

# Switch External With Internal
persist.sys.vold.switchexternal=1

# Storage configuration
ro.vold.switchablepair=/storage/sdcard0,/storage/sdcard1

Maybe a bug: the camera is very dark.

Thanks for solution, Trapezio.

Those are missing lines from build.prop. No need for repacking and flashing boot.img!

Camera2 or Snapdragon Camera is dark?

Guest Trapezio
On 8/1/2018 at 11:45 AM, adeii said:

Camera2 or Snapdragon Camera is dark?

I use Camera2 and Open Camera and both are darker than when I used them with Slimkat 9.1 (display legacy).

New bug: sometimes some apps like the theme manager, Trebuchet and F-Droid crash. Now I can not open Titanium Backup and the app manager. Restarting the phone is useless.

Edit: I'm sorry, I was wrong, the camera app is ok.

Edited by Trapezio

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ichbinich

Hi,

I have an ascend y300-0100 on stock and want to flash it.

Am I right with flashing the "lineage-13.0-20170605-UNOFFICIAL-u8833.zip" and that the blackscreen bug has been fixed, so only the camera and hardware video encoding aren't working properly?

Thanks in advance.

On 8/17/2018 at 11:49 AM, Ichbinich said:

Hi,

I have an ascend y300-0100 on stock and want to flash it.

Am I right with flashing the "lineage-13.0-20170605-UNOFFICIAL-u8833.zip" and that the blackscreen bug has been fixed, so only the camera and hardware video encoding aren't working properly?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for interesting. Before all that you had to: - backup user apps, data (contacts, phone calls log, messages, etc) will gone, - unlock bootloader partition (also will delete all user data and apps), - flash some custom recovery like CWM 6.0.4.0+ or TWRP 3.0+ ; then can flash LOS rom and initd-noProximityMedia patch. Camera should works, FM and video encoding not working.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2018 at 8:53 PM, Trapezio said:

I use Camera2 and Open Camera and both are darker than when I used them with Slimkat 9.1 (display legacy).

New bug: sometimes some apps like the theme manager, Trebuchet and F-Droid crash. Now I can not open Titanium Backup and the app manager. Restarting the phone is useless.

Edit: I'm sorry, I was wrong, the camera app is ok.

Well, all camera apps should turn on Max.brightess is there is a option. Snap Camera for CM-13 has it coded: https://github.com/CM13-Y300/android_device_huawei_msm7x27a-common/blob/cm-13.0/overlay/packages/apps/Snap/res/values/cm_strings.xml

• 9 months later...
Guest Kr4w31
On 8/21/2018 at 9:41 PM, adeii said:

Thanks for interesting. Before all that you had to: - backup user apps, data (contacts, phone calls log, messages, etc) will gone, - unlock bootloader partition (also will delete all user data and apps), - flash some custom recovery like CWM 6.0.4.0+ or TWRP 3.0+ ; then can flash LOS rom and initd-noProximityMedia patch. Camera should works, FM and video encoding not working.  

Hello Adeii, hello forum,

first of all thank for your great work, I'm using your LOS13-2017-03-13-BUILD and I want to update your latest rom's version.

@adeii: In your post mentioned above you noted to flash the "nitd-noProximityMedia patch". But I can't find a file with that name in your AFH.

Second I wanted to ask if all of Trapezios findings are included and fixed in your last builds.

Last question: Will there be a current build with maybe current security fixes? Are there still fixes coming for LOS 13?

Kind Regards,

Kr4w31

Guest adeii
On 6/18/2019 at 9:31 AM, Kr4w31 said:

In your post mentioned above you noted to flash the "initd-noProximityMedia" patch. But I can't find a file with that name in your AFH.
Second I wanted to ask if all of Trapezios findings are included and fixed in your last builds.
Last question: Will there be a current build with maybe current security fixes? Are there still fixes coming for LOS 13?

Hello, Kr4w31 and thanx 4 interesting in LOS.

Most of patches, fixes etc are on Mega.nz and GitHub. Mega.nz has some JavaScript problem and works on Opera, Vivaldi on PC and Chrome on Android for sure. So some of flashable fixes are on AFH.

Some of interesting links with roms and fixes:

Broken MM rom , varios (crdroid,twrp,fiui, genotools)IOS2LOS11,  LOS12LOS13RR kk/mm

GH twrp 3.2.xGH broken romGH LOS 11/13 (gcc5/6)chil360-kernel 3.4.110 KK-Legacy.

Most important master chil360's projects: CM13SlimLP/Slim6SlimKat-CAFSlimKat-Legacy

I got no Y300 anymore and I do not update Y300 roms. Last LOS13 was lineage-13.0-20171020-ported-u8833.zip

Edited by adeii