[DEV][ROM][6.0.1][ALL] Lineage OS 13.0 [06.06.2017.]

Guest adeii

Guest adeii

Since pure AOSP and F-AOSP and AOSPA (Paranoid Andoid) are "unbootable and full of errors", I give up from them.

After that, march build of Lineage will be in next week, with CM dev.tree (fixed RIL) and android source 6.0.1_r79.

UPDATE: And it worth it!

Edited by adeii

Guest Kiodo1981

Thanks for all @adeii

All 5.1 and later have black screen bug.

Can you build SlimKat Legacy with security patch, fix, kernel update and other, please?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adeii
On sreda, 01. mart 2017. at 5:35 PM, Kiodo1981 said:

Thanks for all @adeii

All 5.1 and later have black screen bug.

Can you build SlimKat Legacy with security patch, fix, kernel update and other, please?

Thanks.

No,

- I can not find full legacy dev.tree,

- SlimKat suggests to use CAF version for QCom devices, Legacy is for non-QCom,

- android source just got update from 4.4.4_r2 to 4.4.4_r2.0.1 <-- thats all that can be updated.  

Guest chielmi

I could not succesfully flash this rom with any opengapps. Always a crash during first app optimization when optimizing Play services.
The MicroG alternative gave me problems with Google+...

Guest Bolero Robert

Hello Adeii!

I would like to know if you are going to keep updating this rom? I am always aware of updates. Do you have plans to make a new rom ?.

Greetings and I value your efforts to design ROM for this phone
! :D

Guest xxirioxx
On 13/3/2017 at 8:21 PM, chielmi said:

I could not succesfully flash this rom with any opengapps. Always a crash during first app optimization when optimizing Play services.

Opengapps is too heavy for this phone, don't install opengapps if you don't want looooong lags :)

Guest adeii
On 13.3.2017. at 8:21 PM, chielmi said:

microG + Xposed framework + FakeGapps module + This app will work without Google Play services module should work... and still much better performance than OpenGapps.

maybe with older version of G+. Did you enabled GPfProxy? and Google cloud messaging period?

Edited by adeii

Guest adeii
5 hours ago, Bolero Robert said:

Thanks for replying Adeii, excellent work and I hope you can continue making more rom for this phone.

Thank you Robert for support.

Well, preferred roms are nougat (not available), marshmallow (become boring) and kitkat (excellent but old); lollipop is underestimated but in golden middle...

Edited by adeii

Guest degradatoome
On 17.03.2017 at 2:02 AM, RQuestion17 said:

Black screen problems? any solution? Any alternative for daily use?

Intall "kernel adiutor" (root essential) and set minimal CPU fraquency to 480 mhz

Guest adeii
On ponedeljak, 20. mart 2017. at 5:48 AM, degradatoome said:

Intall "kernel adiutor" (root essential) and set minimal CPU fraquency to 480 mhz

Also enable "intelli-plugin" and chose exp. "eco-performance".

Guest Peter0703

Hello!
I always got this: Android keyboard stopped working. And Unfortunately, Ok Google enrollment has stopped. What should I do?(Im using opengapps)

And it's so laggy for me :/ I have 50 MB free memorey avg :(

Huawei Ascend G510-0100 (u8951)

Edited by Peter0703

Guest adeii
On sreda, 22. mart 2017. at 5:31 PM, Peter0703 said:

Hello!
I always got this: Android keyboard stopped working. And Unfortunately, Ok Google enrollment has stopped. What should I do?(Im using opengapps)

And it's so laggy for me :/ I have 50 MB free memorey avg :(

Huawei Ascend G510-0100 (u8951)

for aosp keyboard has stopped working, flash cm13-keyboard-fix.zip to solve this problem. Yes, *Gapps are great memory/cpu hog... maybe to disable zRAM and use swap > 150Mb ? Or use microG framework.

Guest Luisk22

Adeii, thanks for your work in this new LOS rom, it work fine, but BS still occurs. I installed cm 13 keyboard fix zip and make all kernel adiutor settings, but BS doesn´t disapears.

Guest madix-333

Hi adeii look this https://forum.xda-developers.com/optimus-l3-l5-l7/orig-development/rom-glazeos-experimental-build-02-04-t3583348 Glaze OS 7.1

Guest adeii

Great! Thank you!!! LG L7 use msm7227a/8225 cpu just like our g330/y300/g510. We own to HackTeamLG much respect for many roms development for our Huaweis. Maybe their work could be use, once again, for new rom, nought rom.

UPDATE: wft is ninja_wrapper? i'd disable it and begin to build (and bypass few errors)

PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=7.1.1
GLAZE_VERSION=v1.0-UNOFFICIAL-u8833-20170420-1058
TARGET_PRODUCT=glaze_u8833
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=userdebug
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_BUILD_APPS=
TARGET_ARCH=arm
TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT=armv7-a-neon
TARGET_CPU_VARIANT=cortex-a5
TARGET_2ND_ARCH=
TARGET_2ND_ARCH_VARIANT=
TARGET_2ND_CPU_VARIANT=
HOST_ARCH=x86_64
HOST_2ND_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_OS_EXTRA=Linux-4.4.0-72-generic-x86_64-with-Ubuntu-16.04-xenial
HOST_CROSS_OS=windows
HOST_CROSS_ARCH=x86
HOST_CROSS_2ND_ARCH=x86_64
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=NOF27C
OUT_DIR=/home/adeii/android/y300/out

Edited by adeii

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EsteveU
On 30.1.2017 at 0:05 AM, adeii said:

Well, Huaweino, it's ok. You have flash rom and *gapps at once. There is old trick (android 2.x) to escape initial setup like this: 

starting with top-left corner of the screen, all corners must be tapped once, in a clockwise direction. (Top left, top right, bottom right, bottom left to be more specific)

Hi, 

wifi connects but does not work already during the setup process. The trick suggested by adeii seems not to work in my case. 

Is the way how I installed the system of importance (wipe -> install rom -> wipe davlik -> install microg -> reboot)?

Any advice how to bypass the setup?

Best

Esteve

Guest adeii
On utorak, 18. april 2017. at 9:30 PM, EsteveU said:

Hi,

wifi connects but does not work already during the setup process. The trick suggested by adeii seems not to work in my case.

Is the way how I installed the system of importance (wipe -> install rom -> wipe davlik -> install microg -> reboot)?

Any advice how to bypass the setup?

Best

Esteve

yes, wifi connects but no transfer - turn off wifi and reconnect - it should work.

no important, but use wipe->install rom->install microg->wipe cache and dalvik->reboot.

Guest madix-333

If error

1) libtinfo.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

2) make3.8: *** [ninja_wrapper] Error 1

make symlink

sudo ln -s /usr/lib/libncurses.so.5 /usr/lib/libtinfo.so.5

Guest adeii

Thanks for reply madix.

I'd already add

PRODUCT_PREBUILT_WEBVIEWCHROMIUM=yes
ANDROID_COMPILE_WITH_JACK := false
DISABLE_DEXPREOPT=true
WITH_DEXPREOPT=false
WITH_SU=true
USE_NINJA=false

into buildconfigcommon.mk

But can not to bypass Apps compiling error ( ...Bluetooth_intermediates/with-local/classes.dex error and others apps and services). Using java7 instead of java8 also makes errors.

Maybe enable EMMA_INSTRUMENTS and NINJA could work?

And yes, this is march build on AFH https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=173387              

Edited by adeii