Android Marshmallow coming to Ultra 6

Guest Yepi69

Guest Trans Prime

Any download link for this rom ? any update.zip dump??  any explanation how to download and install ?? just screenshots ? shame shame, mostly shame of ZTE :( 

Edited by Trans Prime

Guest BlueMoonRising
1 hour ago, Yepi69 said:

Use CPU-Z and check to see if the kernel is now 64 bit.

If its not, they better change the kernel fast otherwise I'll dump this phone and get a better one.

You realise that changing it to 64bit will make not one iota of difference in day to day running? And as far as I can see, ever single rom on ZTE's site is 5.1 with the latest security patch probably rolled into it.

Just now, BlueMoonRising said:

You realise that changing it to 64bit will make not one iota of difference in day to day running? And as far as I can see, ever single rom on ZTE's site is 5.1 with the latest security patch probably rolled into it.

Not that I care but putting a 64 bit processor to use a 32 bit ROM seems stupid.
As long as they add support for Quick Charge 2.0 and VoLTE I'm happy.

7 minutes ago, femilovechild said:

It's obvious, this is a region based update and we have to be patient for it to reach our shores. Nothing yet here in the UK

a country based update, yes, but it doesn't explain why I, who am in Romania and use Romanian software, haven't got the update while other people from my country did

Guest lunario
a country based update, yes, but it doesn't explain why I, who am in Romania and use Romanian software, haven't got the update while other people from my country did

I think it's serial number or imei based that's why

2 minutes ago, lunario said:

Nope I'm on the turkey rom later I will put ours and see.. Someone posted a screen of the pt one one zwame forum

I can't download the last PT rom, either the server is overloaded or IDK.

25 minutes ago, lunario said:

Already have it on my hdd though

Can you upload it? I can't download it, its not my internet connection so IDK what's wrong.

21 minutes ago, Yepi69 said:

But I got a new problem, my recovery is VDFNB02-DE01b.

Is that normal? Because I think that's the recovery from Germany's firmware.

hey, i just checked, my recovery for RO09b is like yours DE01b, what is going on here? :O :O

Just now, M1hai1 said:

hey, i just checked, my recovery for RO09b is like yours DE01b, what is going on here? :O :O

To be honest, I don't know if this is normal or not.

Guest BlueMoonRising

It's normal to roll out updates in a staged fashion rather than all at once, just be patient, you've waited this long a day or two won't make any difference.

1 minute ago, BlueMoonRising said:

It's normal to roll out updates in a staged fashion rather than all at once, just be patient, you've waited this long a day or two won't make any difference.

It won't, its the NB02DE01 recovery that concerns me.