Android Marshmallow coming to Ultra 6

Guest Yepi69

Guest lunario

Yep, I can choose storage location on the Turkish rom.

That doesn't make sense because moving to sdcard is OS dependent and dolby its just an app that the carrier ask zte to include

I was answering to M1[emoji1]

Guest thanasiskoug
38 minutes ago, Cryptochrome said:

I had the same issue. DO NOT delete anything; stupidly I deleted one of the folders thinking the photos would be in the other one, but they all got deleted. They were not backed up. Be sure to back up your pictures before deleting them. I learned the hard way. :(

Some files of .mp4 and .jpg renamed as .mp4pg and .jpgtmp and they are not recognised... anyone know what happened?

Is this Marshmallow on Ultra 6 rootable?

What is the proper procedure to received the upgrade on a rooted phone? Unroot, flash stock recovery instead of TWRP and just check for updates in the phone?

12 minutes ago, lapist said:

Is this Marshmallow on Ultra 6 rootable?

What is the proper procedure to received the upgrade on a rooted phone? Unroot, flash stock recovery instead of TWRP and just check for updates in the phone?

Flash stock recovery and stock rom .Download latest version .(zte site 12.01.2017)

For moment no root aviabile.

Edited by bok27

Ok, it seems I created some confusion regarding the Save Location: what I was earlier talking about is this: 

Android Version 6.0 (Marshmallow) introduces Adoptable Storage, which enables a user to set up the SD card as internal storage and store applications, their data, and media on an "adopted" SD card.

I posted a link to a tutorial on how to do that...and if you do that, then you can no longer change the "Default Save Location"

Guest lunario
Ok, it seems I created some confusion regarding the Save Location: what I was earlier talking about is this: 

Android Version 6.0 (Marshmallow) introduces Adoptable Storage, which enables a user to set up the SD card as internal storage and store applications, their data, and media on an "adopted" SD card.

I posted a link to a tutorial on how to do that...and if you do that, then you can no longer change the "Default Save Location"

Ok then now i get it[emoji1]

1 hour ago, danielspencer said:

Was the update download slow for anyone else? I'm on 34% after 30 minutes.

Mine was on 9% after 30min, I cancelled it, will try again later.

Guest MRSiPPY

I've tried to online update a few times but it's so slow I've cancelled it each time. How do I get the download to do an SD Card update instead? I'm in the UK.

Guest BlueMoonRising
57 minutes ago, MRSiPPY said:

I've tried to online update a few times but it's so slow I've cancelled it each time. How do I get the download to do an SD Card update instead? I'm in the UK.

Unless someone's snagged it you can't right now, eventually it'll be on here: http://www.ztedevice.com/support/

I'd just leave it plugged in on WiFi and let it it finish.

Guest MRSiPPY
1 hour ago, BlueMoonRising said:

Unless someone's snagged it you can't right now, eventually it'll be on here: http://www.ztedevice.com/support/

I'd just leave it plugged in on WiFi and let it it finish.

1 hour ago, lunario said:

Yes that's what I had to do after installing the Turkish rom

Thanks guys, I'm doing the online update, it's taken an age but it's nearly there.

Guest BlueMoonRising

If anyone has the issue where your wallpaper folders are duplicated then the easiest (possibly only) option is to connect to your PC and move everything to the computer and then drag them back. I also had an issue where power toggles were working but not updating their own icons. I had to remove it from the screen and set it up again, the built in settings toggle doesn't seem to work at all as I just get a blank black background.

Guest femilovechild

Anyone tried flashing this straight over CM12?

As stated earlier, you cannot flash this over any custom Rom, rooted device or custom recovery. You need to revert everything to stick to get the update.

Guest lunario
As stated earlier, you cannot flash this over any custom Rom, rooted device or custom recovery. You need to revert everything to stick to get the update.

He means stock[emoji6]