LineageOS 14.1 for Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Guest nutsda

Disclaimer
I'm am not responsible for bricked devices, flashing custom ROM's/Recovery's is done so at YOUR OWN RISK!

Download
lineage-14.1-20180620-UNOFFICIAL-p839v55.zip

Installation
I recommend doing a full wipe before flashing!
Flash ROM using TWRP
Flash GAPPS 7.1 arm package of your choice
Reboot & wait for Android to boot

For root access flash the addonsu-14.1-arm-signed.zip available from https://download.lineageos.org/extras

Version Information
Status Beta
ROM OS 7.1.2 Nougat
ROM Kernel 3.10.107

Created 2017-11-15
Updated 2018-06-20

Thanks goes out to @wbrambley for his involvement in testing & helping to solve / fix bugs!

Edited by nutsda

9 hours ago, nutsda said:

Disclaimer
I'm am not responsible for bricked devices, flashing custom ROM's/Recovery's is done so at YOUR OWN RISK!

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qo3yhyhlwokaylt/lineage-14.1-20171115-UNOFFICIAL-p839v55.zip

Installation
I recommend doing a full wipe before flashing!
Flash ROM using TWRP
Flash GAPPS 7.1 arm package of your choice
Reboot & wait for Android to boot

For root access flash the addonsu-14.1-arm-signed.zip available from https://download.lineageos.org/extras

Version Information
Status Beta
ROM OS 7.1.2 Nougat
ROM Kernel 3.10.107

Created 2017-11-15
Updated 2017-11-15

Thanks goes out to @wbrambley for his involvement in testing & helping to solve / fix bugs!

I flashed without bricking phone but incoming calls are not seeing and ringing

Hi there! Thanks for your work! So far got two troubles. First i cant use my sdcard, its says sdcard1 corrupted.  And i have  # indication on top left side near wifi symbol. Usually its means that su binary needs to update. How to do this? And do i need to format my sdcard? Thanks

4 hours ago, zart said:

I flashed without bricking phone but incoming calls are not seeing and ringing

I am not having any issues with calls.

1. Did you do a complete clean flash by going to advanced wipe in twrp & selecting system, dalvik, data & cache? 

2. How soon after flashing did this happen?

58 minutes ago, Sash13 said:

Hi there! Thanks for your work! So far got two troubles. First i cant use my sdcard, its says sdcard1 corrupted.  And i have  # indication on top left side near wifi symbol. Usually its means that su binary needs to update. How to do this? And do i need to format my sdcard? Thanks

When using the lineage root add-on the # symbol on the status bar indicates there is an app open (may even be in the background) that is currently using root access.

As for the sdcard if you can try a different sdcard otherwise format the sdcard using the phone to format it (but recover anything you don't want to lose before formatting).

Guest sametaz57

The rom works fine. just waiting for 2-3 seconds while opening the screen and the main display key is very bright.

Edited by sametaz57

Guest AGENTU007
16 hours ago, nutsda said:

When using the lineage root add-on the # symbol on the status bar indicates there is an app open (may even be in the background) that is currently using root access.

As for the sdcard if you can try a different sdcard otherwise format the sdcard using the phone to format it (but recover anything you don't want to lose before formatting).

there is no need to change the themes

Guest AGENTU007
21 hours ago, nutsda said:

Another problem is the sound for calls that are heard very slowly
but the sound for notifications sounds good

Guest mehmeterden

ROM is quite smooth, notification light is too much high when charging, and screen light too high when I full the bar. And I have a question. What about Vulkan?

8 hours ago, mehmeterden said:

ROM is quite smooth, notification light is too much high when charging, and screen light too high when I full the bar. And I have a question. What about Vulkan?

I'll look into tweaking the values & there is no support for vulkan.

3 hours ago, Dash0 said:

Thx for ur hard work , but when i  try to install i get error ( unknown command [log] ) , i try wipe every thing also format and still got the same error 

Just ignore the error, the ROM still installs & functions how it's supposed to.

1 hour ago, Dash0 said:

i try to do that but it just stuck on loading screen , i use os13 it work fine but it always restart alone

1. Are you doing a full wipe by going to advanced wipe & selecting system, dalvik, data & cache?

2. What version of twrp do you have?

yes i do full wipe and using twrp 3.0.2-0 ( thx for helping and fast answer )

recovery-twrp-3.0.2-0-p839v55

from here 

Edited by Dash0

7 minutes ago, Dash0 said:

yes i do full wipe and using twrp 3.0.2-0 ( thx for helping and fast answer )

recovery-twrp-3.0.2-0-p839v55

from here 

Okay, have you tried just Lineage with no gapps & no root add-on?

yes i try but stuck on the load screen that come after finishing the install and first restart i wait more than 45 mint and still nothing

Edited by Dash0

15 minutes ago, Dash0 said:

yes i try but stuck on the load screen that come after finishing the install and first restart i wait more than 45 mint and still nothing

Just to rule it out, have you ever flashed the twrp flashable stock marshmallow rom?

1 minute ago, Dash0 said:

no i didn't , and thx again for helping 

Okay try flashing that one & then coming back to Lineage as there was firmware updates that came with stock marshmallow, which at this stage I suspect maybe the issue.