nutsda

LineageOS 14.1 for Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Automatic battery optimization setting fixed the glitches with the UI.

no need for governor tweaks.

Edited by Odour Fone

So... i had the latest rom and the apps in my phone suddenly asking to be closed due to some errors...

it was constant, so I decided to reboot. when it turned on, it said the encryption wasnt sucessful.. so i went to recovery mode and did a factory reset.. 

it was done but when i turn on the phone it got in a loop (so i tought to clear cache). i did but then appeared an error. "unmount data".. ou "unmount storage"

i went to two phone shops none had a solution.. my phone is dead :/

17 hours ago, ghoula_lo said:

So... i had the latest rom and the apps in my phone suddenly asking to be closed due to some errors...

it was constant, so I decided to reboot. when it turned on, it said the encryption wasnt sucessful.. so i went to recovery mode and did a factory reset.. 

it was done but when i turn on the phone it got in a loop (so i tought to clear cache). i did but then appeared an error. "unmount data".. ou "unmount storage"

i went to two phone shops none had a solution.. my phone is dead 😕

You have twrp recovery? Just goto wipe > advanced wipe, select √system, √data, √dalvic √cache, then flash the ROM again.

Edited by Odour Fone

9 hours ago, ghoula_lo said:

i went to two phone shops none had a solution.. my phone is dead 😕

The only thing I can suggest is to try formatting the partitions from the advanced wipe menu & re-install Lineage

• Like 1

Just a quick update! I have finally managed to get Oreo booting, but at the moment not much is working. As I don't have much free time please don't ask for an ETA, I will upload a beta for testing when I've ironed out the major bugs.

IMG_20180820_053024.jpg

• Like 4

On 8/19/2018 at 8:40 PM, nutsda said:

Just a quick update! I have finally managed to get Oreo booting, but at the moment not much is working. As I don't have much free time please don't ask for an ETA, I will upload a beta for testing when I've ironed out the major bugs.

IMG_20180820_053024.jpg

thanks for your work

Thank you for keeping any development for this phone alive! Didn't expect to see Oreo at all!

Good to hear. Really appreciate the work you've done. Been running your custom ROMs on my smart ultra 6 from CM 12.1 onwards. Thanks