Sign in to follow this  
samueltony007

Nomu M6 - 3D Glossy back Cover Rugged Phone.

It is good to see the Nomu rugged phone breaking the traditionaly heavy looks of rugged phones. The Nomu M6 is most stylish rugged phone with stunning 3D Glossy rear cover. it presents charmingly lustrous streamline, reflecting shining and movable colors. 10mm thickness body starts the new age of slim - fashion rugged phone.

Nm6.jpg 

Lets check the about hardware:

Nomu M6  features 5.0 inch  HD(1280*720)On Cell display afford you a vivid and different visual experience. 8.0MP ( SW 13.0MP ) back camera and 5.0MP ( SW 8.0MP ) front camera, you can enjoy vivid images. It comes with most of the features we've come to expect from a mid range phone, including MTK6737T(64bit Quad-core 1.5GHz), quad core, 2GB RAM, and 16GB ROM storage equipped with Android 7.0 OS and 3000mAh battery that you can play games faster. 

Nm6b.jpg 

Since the rugged phone is so beautiful, it will my choice the next time I plan to buy a new phone. 

what you think about the Nomu M6 ?

• Like 4

#NOMU #M6 , with dual-glossy cover design and #IP68 water-proof grade
It is not only a rugged smartphone, but also a piece of art.

#Nomu #M6
The 10mm thickness body starts the new age of slim-fashion #rugged #phone.

At first sight of the picture, I thought it’s a common phone. Didn’t expect it’s rugged phone. The appearance is stunning. And the point is that it’s IP68 waterproof and MIL-STD-810G certified. 

Nomu M6 comes with IP68 waterproof quality. it is world thinnest and stylish looking rugged phone. after checking the video, now I am waiting how good it will for underwater photography?

• Like 2

The battery is not durable enough to use? NOMU M6 makes you farewell this trouble.
Large capacity battery, 
Super long standby and 
Fast charging

As outdoor enthusiasts, My wife and I are both royal fans of NOMU. We each have a NOMU phone. M6 is in my wife purchase list already, I bet.

With water-proof & NXP smart PA speaker from #Nomu #M6, you will never miss a beats of clear, loud sound.
Enjoy your favorite music anytime, anywhere

#NOMU #M6, Unlock phone with your #face.
Accurate and private, enjoy your exclusive phone experience.

Always wanted a second phone for off-work use. This is a nice choice. Water-proof and drop-proof, in this way, i can feel free to do any outdoor sports. Very nice.

#Nomu #M6-redefine the role of your phone!
A. Intelligent-Good assistance of your work
B. Fashionable-Style Icon with charming appearance
C.Tough-#IP68 waterproof

NOMU never do the ordinary thing. For  the M6 which qualified with IP68, they mixed water with milk and oil to check it. See how’s it going.

Nomu is Going to participate in upcoming The HongKong Global Sources Mobile Electronics Exhibition. The event will hold from 18th to 21st April. Nomu will display M6 and Upcoming M8. I am  very excited.  

• Like 1

Breaking the habitual thinking, the rugged phone can also be the beauty pursuer. 
#NOMU #M6 is more fashionable and thinner while guarantees the high quality!

#Nomu, leading the strong performance of #rugged phone, unlocking the future trend of science and technology.

The battery is good, i can download whatever i need, but if there is bigger memory, more perfect.

Except the heavy weight of rugged phone, i really enjoy using it. This light NOMU M6  makes me happy a lot.

I like camping in the forest about once a month. Carrying a NOMU phone makes me feel i can control all unexpected thing happens.