wakaru

Nokia Steel White; Watch/Tracker - £65 - NEW BNISB

I have won this item as a prize in an online Facebook competition directly from Nokia but I do not really need it. 

I am offering you the WHITE watch/tracker, never used as it is still Brad New In Sealed Box (unopened and sealed, as can be seen in the pictures below) alongside the original receipt (in electronic form for warranty purposes) for a very reasonable price considering its brand new condition (almost half price compared to the retail price). The warranty from the manufactures is 2 years.

My partner has this same watch and is great, has a long lasting battery of 8 months and is the best looking fitness tracker you can find nowadays. It would fit well a man or a woman.

Connectivity via Bluetooth low energy with Android (5.0 and higher) and IOS (8.0 and higher). It tracks your steps, distance, calories, running*, swimming* (Water resistant up to 165 feet deep) and sleep cycles* (* = automatically detected). A great feature that I love is the silent alarm (by vibration) so that my partner's alarm goes off without bothering me at all O:)

Full details, specifications, compatibility, etc of this item can be seen at http://health.nokia.com/uk/en/steel and you can watch a short video review in YouTube

Price stated above now includes RMSD postage.

If local collection was possible (Northwich, North West)  I would take £5 off the price shown to reflect savings on postage costs.

Payment via BACS; Monzo.me or Revolut Transfer (See below) unless local collection, where cash in hand is a possibility.

With Monzo.me money is sent instantly, with no fees for the sender or the receiver; you don’t need to create an account to send money via Monzo.me; and can use any card for the payment. My monzo.me address is https://monzo.me/jesusgarciatorre

For payment using Revolut, simply ask me for a request of payment link Rev.me.

Payment in crypto also welcome. Ask me if interested %)

Even though I live in Northwich I travel frequently back and forth to Warrington / Manchester / Leeds areas so, I could potentially deliver in person given the right location / conditions so don't be afraid to ask.

Feel free to contact me via private message for any queries you may have.

Please be aware this is also being advertised on eBay and other sites, so it may become unavailable at any time.

Thanks for watching 🙂

20180106_145147.jpg.5b3d789c88e55d578f39cc1a69888ace.jpg20180106_145209.jpg.6ac92b02c89d4fbef48524616aef7ca4.jpg20180106_145229.jpg.117cd50375b7db81b1c80f391fa39420.jpg20180106_145242.jpg.1c22246687993bd6de64f7c3913f18c8.jpg