Sign in to follow this  
rockbmi

Nvidia Shield TV - Remote - Boxed - sold off site.

Nvidia Shield TV - Remote - Boxed - £70

Selling my Nvidia Shield TV

This is the 1st gen model with the micro SD card slot and the same hardware internals as the 2nd gen which in my opinion is inferior. 

It’s hardly used as I use Apple TV, kept under the TV and comes with an official remote. 

Postage via RMSD

Payment via BACS

Thanks

Mike

Edited by rockbmi

This is the 1st gen one mate. It has the micro sd card slot which the 2nd gen lacks but it has the same processor and ram etc. 

9 minutes ago, JamesKing said:

Sorry, just to be clear. This is a 2017 2nd Gen? 

This is the 1st gen one mate. It has the micro sd card slot which the 2nd gen lacks but it has the same processor and ram etc. 

6 minutes ago, JamesKing said:

Thanks. They all came with controller, I thought? Which version of the remote and/or controller does it have?

Hi James, it comes with the remote control, not a physical gaming controller. It's the model with the headphone jack, which is the 2017 model lacks.

Ok, I'd be interested in buying this. Would you cconsider posting first? You have mixed feedback (and indeed did at psc).

I can send you feed back for me on digital fix , av forums, and eBay. I also had good feedback on psc and have been a member here for nearly forever. 

8 minutes ago, JamesKing said:

Ok, I'd be interested in buying this. Would you cconsider posting first? You have mixed feedback (and indeed did at psc).

I can send you feed back for me on digital fix , av forums, and eBay. I also had good feedback on psc and have been a member here for nearly forever. 

I had mixed feedback but i have sold many items on here and PSC such as phones, laptops, tablets etc. You can also find me on twitter under @rockbmi.  I will post out via 1st class tracked too. Many people on here such as Mark Peters, Richard Fletcher, Paul Garner, Michael Warner, Daniel Cunningham and the owner of the site  Paul O'Brien have all bought and sold from me

On 9/28/2018 at 2:15 PM, JamesKing said:

Great, I'll PM you my address.

Just to make it clear, this wasn’t sold to James, it’s been sold off site, where I got the money before sending. Thanks.