Sign in to follow this  
thaliadaniels

Do you have a pet?

Do you have a pet? Let's talk about them and share your experiences on having a pet or the things that you want to do with your pet. As for me, even though I'm away all day, I still make sure that my dog is okay. Like this having this pet waterer, which will make your pet drink throughout the day at their own convenience. One of the advantages of having a pet waterer, it can provide clean water, easy to clean and eco-friendly.

Edited by thaliadaniels

I have two cats, a turtle, and rats. What a zoo, isn't it? 🙂 But there are disadvantages of such a menagerie. It's better not to leave them alone that's why I don't travel too often. At least, I can see beaches and beautiful places online. It helps to relax a bit too. Take a look https://worldcams.tv/puerto-rico/san-juan/isla-verde-beach . Mmm, San Juan looks beautiful. Hope one day I'll visit Puerto Rico.

I have a chinchilla and a dog.
I bought a dog 2 years ago. Complete pet care is my hobby. I always read forums, blogs, magazines about dogs and care for them. Did you know that the physical and psychological health of the dog depends on the upbringing, care and maintenance of the dog?
You should always consult a veterinarian about the health of the dog. I often check the condition of the teeth, nails, dog's skin, etc. Recently, I changed the food to vary the nutrition of my pet. I can advise you  https://allpetsexpert.com/best-dog-food-for-labs/

I also bought a chinchilla 3 months ago. Caring for her is different, but attention must be paid no less! I spent a lot of time choosing a cage . Main functions:
chinchilla should be comfortable
a lot of space
variety of toys and sticks
I looked chinchilla cage for sale and chose the best for my chinchilla.