flibblesan

Huawei P20 Black 128GB factory unlocked - SOLD

Bought from Tesco Mobile on 15th May 2018 and has been used in a case ever since. Phone is running EU C432 firmware (faster updates), fully factory unlocked for all networks. No operator software installed, it's completely stock!

Phone was purchased through an anytime contract which has been paid off. Proof of this can be provided on request.

Condition of the device is pretty much mint. I take very good care of my devices. This has never been dropped so no chips, marks, scratches etc. 

Device has warranty with Tesco Mobile until 14th May 2020.

Will throw in all the cases that I bought over the past year for the P20. My personal favourite is the Nillkin Frosten Shield slim case, but you may prefer something different. Plenty of cases to choose from!

Phone is in it's original box with original Huawei Supercharger, USB-C cable, headphone adapter and USB-C earbuds (unused). 

£250 including insured postage sent using Royal Mail special delivery. PayPal or bank transfers accepted. 

IMG_20190426_114833.jpg

IMG_20190426_115006.jpg

IMG_20190426_115401.jpg

IMG_20190426_115443.jpg

IMG_20190426_122629.jpg