How to remove the SPV E100 SIM LOCK... PERMANENTLY!

Guest Star_Dudy

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

THIS IS AMAZING, I AM NOT WORTHY, OH MY GOD YES, OH YOU BEAUTY, OH YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Guest alanclose
I'm not too sure about this one. Sounds too coincidental to me. Havent tried it as yet.

Secondly is it some sort of unlock code generator ?

Yes - it generates the unlock code. Edited (or maybe not) either way it gives you the code you need to unlock the sim

It works - I have just had my Voda sim working - I had to mess around a bit with the Radio signal and put the code in twice but all seems fine

Guest Wibby666

Dont forget to do it from a fresh boot of your machine

And close all them pesky progs running in the background too

"I'm so happy sim unlocked and de-certed"

Today IS a good day to die :)

Guest MARKUKCOUK

id like to thank god for giving this utility.

id like to thank my friends and family for supporting me during a long and difficult period of my SPV being locked to Orange.

It means so much to me, so so much, i.. i.. i cant express how happy I am right now. i cant .... thank you so much

:)

If you are stuck on 0%, quit the command propt. Unplug the phone from the cradle and plug it back in and then run the unlock program. Worked for me.

Okay...

I unlocked the sim on my phone that had no update on it.

Worked fine.

I then did the update. No problems.

The sim is still unlocked.

The app certification did not come back (having previously removed it).

My spv seems a far better little device.

A well spent 15 minutes!

Cheers

Marc

I will follow suit, and say,

Id like to thank god for this wonderful day, One I shell keep close to my heart.

Id like to thank the french for feeding this developer the crossants (wrong spelling I know) and keeping him in good health to produce the program.

Id like to thank my family for putting up with my depressive state when my phone crashes and I dont have my charger.

Id like to thank you sheep out there, for the wonderful lamb (mint sauce) I had to knight.

Id like to thank my computer for being there for me, through thick, thin and downloads.

Thank you lord, Thanks, you

BEEFCAKE, BEEEEEEFFFFFFFCCCCAAAAKKKKKEEEEEE

Oh and my nan for bringing a cake round lastnight, which turned out to be my breckfast this morning

AND OF CAUSE, A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO PAUL AND ALL THE GUYS AT MODACO FOR THE NEVER ENDING SUPPORT (apart from the stress heads at begineers)

CHEER MODACO

Guest I. C. Monsters

What an amazing day for the SPV! Not only does Firaas find such an easy way to install the UK update after the DK one - but we get to unlock our SPVs for free!!! ;) :lol: :)

..::: icemaiden :::..

Guest pisquee

to end the unlock prog...

do as the instructions say....

once the app has done what it needs to do, type "quit" and press enter

now you can take your phone out of the cradle, and use whatever SIM you want

Guest Wibby666
wen i try to close the pesky spv unlock app properly it says i may loose info blah blah.is it ok 2 just to click "ok" ??

Its only reading info not writing anything to your phone so I recon its safe :)

pulled it out of cradle etc. rebooted machine etc, still stays on 0%. could it be cos im on win 98SE

yes. several users reported this problem. Seem to work only on win2k et winxp, maybe winme. Probably a problem with usb support on win98.

Guest revolution.cx

Great...comes 24 hours after I bought an Orange-unlocked phone on ebay for $600.

Oh well. I wonder if having an officially unlocked phone makes any difference at all.

Guest spacecowboy6982
Great...comes 24 hours after I bought an Orange-unlocked phone on ebay for $600.

Oh well.  I wonder if having an officially unlocked phone makes any difference at all.

Some1's kicking themselves....rather hard I'd say too :oops:

Nite lads (and ladies if there are any here @ MoDaCo....???)