How to remove the SPV E100 SIM LOCK... PERMANENTLY!

Guest Star_Dudy

Guest pisquee

have noticed some strange things on my SPV since i did this....

did not like Voda sim ... "network denied searching"

on reboot ... got orange gprs signal, but not main signal - so could do internet but home screen read "no service"

on second reboot ... orange is now reported as a roaming network with the triangle icon and was briefly given it's numberic name (can't remember what it was) and has now revertedto orange.

As when i have been roaming to phone (upgraded today) still struggles with switching/searching for new networks

Guest Mig One
maybe voda doesn't work here... is the only other non-orange sim i had!

Are you sure that you followed step by step the manuel ?

For the moment all SPV work with theses instructions.

Id just like to add as well, HAHAHA, this will hopefully screw up Florin_m over priced sim unlocking. Im sorry if thats nasty, but £50 a time is well over priced, I could buy sim unlocked phone on ebay for less that £50 extra

so what program is that

Guest Carnivor
have noticed some strange things on my SPV since i did this....

did not like Voda sim ... "network denied searching"

on  reboot ... got orange gprs signal, but not main signal - so could do internet but home screen read "no service"

on second reboot ... orange is now reported as a roaming network with the triangle icon and was briefly given it's numberic name (can't remember what it was) and has now revertedto orange.

As when i have been roaming to phone (upgraded today) still struggles with switching/searching for new networks

i have 2 voda sims here 1 dead one and 1 with a contract still running on it, i had that on the dead one but the contract one is working fine,

btw, i tried the dead one cos i couldn't remember which was which

actually on nt 2k and xp ctrl+shift+esc takes you straight to task manager instead of having to choose it after a ctrl+alt+del

Ohh, never knew that!

Although it is quite awkard to press them...

Guest dude_super
Cheers, next important question???

Does this stay sim unlocked even if you were to put the update on aswel

Yes cause it is as if you paid for the code from orange

Guest Carnivor
how long is is uppose to take mibnes been in the cradel now for 5mins and it still says 0% in the unlock screen

you sure your on the tricolour screen? mine took about 1min to complete

yes on the tri colour canary screen. Will this only work on updated spv's or with pre update ones too. Mine hasn't yet been updated cos i am running win98SE and there some bug in the update program. oh yeah still on 0%.

yes on the tri colour canary screen.  Will this only work on updated spv's or with pre update ones too.  Mine hasn't yet been updated cos i am running win98SE and there some bug in the update program.  oh yeah still on 0%.

The program is working with all spv. The update is not necessary.