Are you a bit handy with Photoshop? Win here!

Guest PaulOBrien

;) Thank you, thank you! Appreciated very much, id like to thank jesus and the leprechauns and the guy that invented all your base are belong to us for my inspiration.

Please keep all the comments coming, positive and negative. :)

Guest CamperBoy

True amo, it does a bit, a bit more Serif 3D plus in reality though :)

I'm working on another one now anyway, I nearly used the bloke with a shoe to his ear myself, found him on Google image search!

Guest DJ WATTS

Ok Paul mate here is one for you:

MoDaCo.jpg

If you like this i have it in a larger size but i downsized it here for obvious reasons. :) I can also put any text into this you want so just let me know mate.

Guest Gorskar

Wow thats really nice DJWatts! I expect you'd be better having the word "smartphone" instead of "spv" though, as this forum is intended for all windows powered smartphones - it just so happens the SPV is the only one widely available yet, but more will follow.

Hm, now should I have a crack at this. Probably wont be able to come up with anything as good as some of the ones I've seem already, but at least you can all have a laugh.

Just thought I'd add that that logo reminds me of the sony-ericsson one, abliet with a blue ball instead of green, and a completely different surround.