What's Your Ringtone? :lol:

Guest flashfodder

Guest flashfodder

Hey peeps... I just thought I'd say I just got the best ringtone I've got so far...

This is better than 'The-A-Team' (That's my alarm tone). Better Than 'Catch the Pidgeon' (My first SPV ringtone). Better than 'Dogtanion & the 3 Muskahounds'. Even better than 'Battlestar Gallactica'!!!

I now have the Countdown Clock. ...Yes ...that's right ...Sad as I am but it's 30seconds long and the phone only rings for this amount of time!!!

I got loads of themes like this....

What cool ringtone (in WAV) have you got?

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Isn't that a bit quiet? (to start with)

I just use LaDiDaDi bog standard one, nice and loud, also Imperial Death March for my womans custom tone :lol:

Guest midnight

err, should in offtopic, but what the hell....

mine has the ringtone for my SouthFarts sound theme at the moment...

'Ring... Hahahaha, That fart sounded like a ringing phone Terence, it sure did Philip.... Ring.... Oh wait, that is the phone'

Guest flashfodder

hehehe!!

I guess this should be off topic if someone wants to move it.. Sorry peeps!

I used to have Dogtanion for my girlfriend...

I use The-A-Team as my alarm. It's so damn loud. Wakes the whole house up! hehe!!

I do have 2001 A Space Odyssey. Very Quiet, then suddenly extremely loud. Makes you jump!

Anyone want a particular ringtone? The ones I have are freely available over the net (If you can find them). All are full length tho. none have been shortened. :lol:

Guest fraser

The countdown clock would be great if you could post it here. I'm sure it's not copyright infringement, if anything it provides free exposure for the show.

Guest Chic0

I'm currently using Moby's 'Hymn' tune for my ringtone. Nice, mello piano riff. Also taken the piano sequence out of Rob Dougan's 'Clubbed to Death' and used it for when my family are calling.

I just love Midnight's Southfart tones though. Whenever I fart at home, I'm just going to tell me girlfriend it was the phone :lol: ......well, until the smell hits her that is. ;)

Guest matth

Got loads of wav ringtones

Current set in use are as follows :

Imperial March (star wars) - family

U & Me Song (for the mrs)

Highlander Theme - main incoming

20th Century fox music for Alarm

I tend to change my main incoming ringtone twice a week for the sake of variety -

Guest superkingdave

i have a few which i cycle.

guns and roses sweet child of mind

eye of the tiger

mask

thundercats

my favorite is the theme from mysterious cities of gold

Guest HungrySPV

Ermmm not that any of you would've heard of it but I have the Indian film song "Arai Devano" from the classic Amitabh film "Don"

8)

Guest Richie M

why on earth would you want your phone to ring longer than 30 seconds anyway :?

Have you ever sat a listened to it rining for that long :shock: it seems a very long time :roll:

But as Midnight says the 30 seconds is down to O Answerphone kicking in if you've got it set :lol:

Guest squall

well you see i have flower of scotland as my ringtone. theres times im board i jsut sit and listen to my ringtone (sad, i know) there's times i forget to answer the phone because im to busy singing.

anyways...

Guest midnight

i've changed my ringtone, cos i've changed my sound theme, and seriously, its the greatest ringtone ever......

Knights of the Round Table by the Monty Python crew