<<NEW>> AUTO decertifier the phone. V2

Guest Will

Guest christatedavies

Thanks Will. This opens up a new world of SPV software for me. However, I cannot seem to run Doom. Anyone else had any funny problems. I followed the instructions, but it says it can't find the DOOM1.WAD.... weird...

Guest kingbing
Sorry we've tested to destruction with DK update2, and the activesynce process is not started until far too late..  

Any other suggestions thoughts keep em coming..

Will

Just out of interest, what is the activesync process on the phone called? And is there any way to get it to start earlier?

Guest pisquee

Looks like i may be the only one so far having touble with this ... so far have not managed with any method of decerting 8-(

I got really excited at the idea of the idiot proof version 2 of this software.

I press begin ... "Place phone in cradle"

did that and pressed "ok"

"src file cannot be opened"

i press OK

"File access denied"

i press ok

then am back at the beginning!

am i missing something, have i done something wrong?

8-(

Guest JaToAc

put the phone in the cradle and press 'begin'

it should copy the file and modify it

don't press ok, instead do a hard reset and as soon as the blue screen apears put it back into the cradle and press ok

as soon as active sync jumps in it should start copying the modified file over to the phone again and again (loop!)

after booting is finished everthing should be fine and decertified...

Guest priccijr

OK everything goes as expected accept when the blue screen comes up and I place the phone in the cradle activesync doesn't start. I can hear the computer detecting a USB device but no little green connection when the sync is in process.

Update:

Activesync seems to start late and when it does start it's to late. Then when I end the de-cert process on the PC end I get a unable to place call on the phone.

Which update/language type is on your phone, if it is Danish 2nd update, this application will not work :twisted: It's designed for UK updated phones, if you have other varieties, please let me know so i can customize a version for you!

Also Please ensure you unzip the file to a directory, and that activesync is enabled BEFORE you start the process..

(PM me with further problems. post happiness here)

Will

Guest priccijr

I don't know what update was on it when I got it yesterday but I upgraded again to the new UK and english. AS was ready and running just to slow.

Guest Gorskar

If you go to settings>about you will see what version software you are running.

My SPV has the UK update and is certainly de-certified!

Smartphone 2002 version 3.0 (Build 12255)

Radio Version 1.24.00

Operator: 1.3.5.6

Manufacturer: 1.3.5.6

Microsoft: 3.0.12255.0

Language: 1.3.5.6

File System: 3.0.12255.0

What does your one say?

priccijr's got a later build *we've been trading PM's*

Vrsion 3.0 (build 13059)

Radio Version 1.24.00

storage and processor info here

Rom update versions:

operator: 1.3.5.6

Manufacturer: 1.3.5.6

Microsoft: 3.0.13059.0

Language: 1.3.5.6

File system: 3.0.13059.0

Is this the same as DK update 2?

or some special american version?

Will

Guest priccijr

Can any of you guru's look into how I can get my phone de-certed I'm sure with the knowledge on this board someone can help me.

Thanks.

Guest DjAwp

Hi guys ...

Is there anyone who's been looking into getting the danish SPV's decertified ?

As far as i can see on this forum (and after having tried myself) its not possible to de-certifice the danish SPV's

Can anyone help with this, it would make a lot of people really happy ! - myself included !

"Will"<- i added you to my msn to try to get a dialogue started on how to fix the dk-prob !

C ya !

Guest bartholemew

Thanks Will, nice piece of work. :)

Only one small thing not completely obvious to a newbie that I had to scratch around a little for was how to perform a hard reset. Maybe you could include this in the help for the app sometime.

Guest pierre

Hi all, I'm now becoming an advanced user, and decided to uncertify mine so as to install nice progs.

Question is: is the application compatible with the Swiss update?

And yes, I would not mind an easy, step-by-step presentation on the full procedure, to make sure it's done correctly at first try.

Thanks for the hard work!

Guest alanclose
Looks like i may be the only one so far having touble with this ... so far have not managed with any method of decerting 8-(

I got really excited at the idea of the idiot proof version 2 of this software.

i press OK

"File access denied"

i press ok

then am back at the beginning!

am i missing something, have i done something wrong?

8-(

I had this problem to. moving the program into the root directory fixed it - I assume it may have problems with really long paths/filenames

Guest alanclose

Thanks very much for the program - I had tried many many times to decert manually but with no luck. Are there any must have apps no I have finally decerted?

Just incase other users encounter similar problems - The first few attempts left my phone unable to create new e-mails, sms or mms messages. taking of the loop function fixed this.

Thanks again for thte program - tis really appreciated

i press OK  

"File access denied"  

This is usually because you are using XP and the file is still in it's compressed folder, ensure you extract the file to some convenient location, before running.

Question is: is the application compatible with the Swiss update?
To be honest I don't know. If you know how to manually decertify the swiss version, let me know the procedure, and i'll either adapt or verify this will work. (also please let me know the 'build' number).

Does anyone else have this problem with the loop function enabled?

If you used 'loop' and had no problems, or had to turn off loop, please PM me, so i can either remove it, or edit it to make it more reliable.

Will

Guest Gorskar

I've had a thought.

How about doing this:

Alternative method for decerting DK2

(You will need a large SD card and a card reader, or two large SD cards)

(1) Backup your DK2 winCE using USBterm. If you only have 1 SD card then copy this to your computer using your SDcard reader and winhex

(2) Do the DK1 update.

(3) Backup your DK1 winCE

(4) Reapply DK2 update.

(5) Restore your DK1 winCE using USBterm

(6) Decertify in the usual way. The first version of Will's decert tool is ideal for this.

(7) Restore your DK2 winCE using USBterm

Now that sounds to me like a perfect, decertified Dk2 phone. Anyone see any problems with that procedure??

After doing all this it'd probably be a good idea to make a full backup of your phone just in case!

OMG - Will - you da man! Just used your lovely little decert program - worked first time - couldn't be any easier.

Now, just got to see if that damned new version of all-explorer will work on my phone now (Mumble-mumble-grrrr-grrrr....)

Again - many thanks for your efforts!

Hax