.:: NEW Windows Longhorn SPV Pro Complete CAB ::.

Guest gradiation

Guest hiphopnicko

Yo!

This theme is off the hook. Everyone I've showed has loved this. I noticed from the screen shots and your location this was done on Orange. I've made some tweeks to the images for my phone MPx200 running on AT&T Wireless so that the text isn't overlaying into the clock area (contact me offline if y'all want that version).

I've had one problem and have seen a couple of posts made on it but no real resoultion given.

When I get to the "All Programs" section, I can't get it so that I can navigate through the "All Programs" list. If I hit right on my D-Pad it does nothing and if I keep arrowing down it takes me to Control Panel.

I can see from the images inclosed in the CAB that you can actually navigate this menu...so how do I do it :)

Great work man!

Nico

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cougal96

Amazing skin dude but i really do think you need to ask one of the mods or other skin creators (e.g midnight - maybe a private msg) 4 help with the uninstall bit - also you should mention there is no uninstall utility in the skin on the main page because i have just spent all of last night after phone crashed and hard reset occured and then came to uninstall skin and boom!! lol nxt time i wnt to change my homescreen i will have to hard reset or go through reg settings (which can be unstable) just a suggestion tho m8 im not sayin ur skin is poor because i think it is one of the best!!! im gonna be usin it for a while :)

Also main point of post - when u access the quick list and change ur profile, does anyone else notice it says "9 more left..." in a white box at the bottom of the screen?? or is this just mine :lol:

And to the creator --> GOOD WORK 8)

• 2 weeks later...

When I try and install the cab I get the following error, is this me being a newb or have I done something wrong?

Installation failed: The program or setting cannot be installed as it does not have the adequate system permissions. :?:

Guest Disco Stu
When I try and install the cab I get the following error, is this me being a newb or have I done something wrong?

Installation failed: The program or setting cannot be installed as it does not have the adequate system permissions. :?:

Welcome to the site mate :)

You need to application unlock your phone. Assuming you're on Orange, go here :

http://developer.orangews.com/orgspv/comdef.aspx

Otherwise, check the numerous threads dealing with this topic (probably dealt with elsewhere in this one..)

Guest Disco Stu

Okay then....what phone do you have ?

Some skins will only work with certain OS. Since this is so feature-rich and was written for Smartphone 2002 devices it may not work on, say an E200 with WM2003.

Other than that I'd recommend reading the rest of this thread to see if others have had the same problem.

Ahhh I have SPV E200.

256mb SD Card

And Ive just unlocked my phone again, got the message saying that your phone is already unlocked, tried installing it again and it worked fine.

Thanks for the help.

Guest muzzio_giovanni

hi and congratulation for this work, i notice i think and i want make to you a question : the clock is digital,ok? it is small, we can change it in 24h instead of 12h,ok? and it is in the rigth bottom angle,ok? the original windows longhorn have a "analog" clock , yes ok you tell me that we also have it but it is in the screensaver,rigth? I want propose to you : why don't you put a little,but very cool, analog clock "always on top" in all the windows and delete this one or make a kind of switch between the 2 tipe? thanks for your answer and excuse me to everybody for my bad english.hi and congratulation for this work, i notice i think and i want make to you a question : the clock is digital,ok? it is small, we can change it in 24h instead of 12h,ok? and it is in the rigth bottom angle,ok? the original windows longhorn have a "analog" clock , yes ok you tell me that we also have it but it is in the screensaver,rigth? I want propose to you : why don't you put a little,but very cool, analog clock "always on top" in all the windows and delete this one or make a kind of switch between the 2 tipe? thanks for your answer and excuse me to everybody for my bad english.

Guest Alien18

You need to continue scrolling down, when u hit the control pannel with icons scrolling horizontally, keep scrolling down and it'll move to those in the list.

This doesn't work for me it goes from - All Programs>MRU>Some Longhorn SPV Pro info screen>Screen Saver Menu(which i cant enter)>Longhorn Pro screen(black)>Blue Windows Screen>Date & Time

Any ideas what to do?