PocketMvp 8R Beta3B (updated)

Guest malloc

Guest bmonninkhof

It's about pocketmvp and divx

I tried to convert the normal avi movie +- 700 MB to the format of the spv. So far so it's going ok. But then I wanted to play it on my spv and it stops working, only showing me a black screen.

I use doktor divx (latest version) to convert it, but it's nog good, the movie doesn't play on the spv. Also tried virtudubb

Which divx versions does the pocketmpv play?

Kind regards,

Brian

i have installed pocketmvp for several times,but each time i tried to open files it alert"wave open error error in audio",but played with mvp ok!the file types i've tried contained .ogg,.mp3,.wmv(the video can display only 1 frame then stop),.mpg,.avi,all failed,my SPV is chinese version,help!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nikjensie

Quick question... if you look in the About, what version is the latest? I seem to be missing some features discussed here... ?

Mine says: .8.041303 Beta 3e

Thanks!

Nik

Guest nikjensie

Alright, Malloc or someone with knowledge in the matter I guess...

My one thing that bothers me about PocketMVP now is the backlight issue, I don't know if everyone has it but I certainly do.If it's not already fixed and I just don't know about it, please read on:

Trying to fix the problem myself (not really knowing what I'm doing), I went into the registry to the following location:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/PocketMVP/

chose Values

went down to the Keep Alive value

chose Modify Binary Data

changed the existing 01 to 00

exited the registry editor and played an AVI

The backlight was on for the whole thing... (although, the quality did not seem as high as before, could that be?)

So, my question is, what the heck did I do?

Is it a step closer to solving the problem?

Nik

• 2 weeks later...

just a question...

How come my PocketMVP keeps on disappearing in my SPV? it installs fine but after a while the program file is deleted. did this happen to anyone else? how can i fix it? i dont want to keep re-installing PocketMVP everytime it disappears.

• 1 month later...

Hey,

Does anybody know where I can get PocketMVP from. When I try and go to the angelfire site listed in this thread I get a message saying the site has been removed. Any Ideas?

www.btconnect.com

Register for the free dialip package and you get 10MB of webspace.

They're supposed to delete it after 1 month of no dialup activity but never do.

Guest andybloodlev

Guys, I have read everything about the PocketMvp on the E200 and I still have a problem. I cannot fast forward or seek without my phone freezing up. I then have to switch it off and on to clear the problem. I have re-installed PocketMvp several times and I can happily play video clips without any problems. But I really want to use the fast forward button especially when watching a full movie. Any advice would be much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bebeetoile

Hi all, and great thanks for this app !

It work fine on my spv e200 but just a question :

Can you do something for the problem of memory not correctly freeing after playing a video ?

I notice that when you play the video to the end, there is no problem after, you can open other video, all is ok...

Happy new year !

Guest mikeones
Hi all, and great thanks for this app !

It work fine on my spv e200 but just a question :

Can you do something for the problem of memory not correctly freeing after playing a video ? 

I notice that when you play the video to the end, there is no problem after, you can open other video, all is ok...

Happy new year !

:arrow: it is the same thing on my spv e200

i have no found any solution ....

so i use pocket tv instead.

Mpeg files are much bigger than divx files, but pocket tv work very very well on the e200 (average of 23-25 fps easily), with all the function i need that include the fast forward, which is totally essential on this machine.

Mike

e200 owner.

Guest schizophonic
I use QuickClose which is also on the monolithix.org site  :)

This site finally worked, so maybe someone can update the main download page.

And if i understand correctly, the equalizer only works on mp3 and not on ogg files?

Where is the maker of this app? Barely posts :)

Yes it works only for mp3...

Sorry if I'm not supporting this app anymore, but as I already said I

stopped working on it a long time ago, and I have only the 1st SPV

so I can't really address any E200 issues...

anyway I've uploaded a small new update, see post :

PMvp 8R Beta3f

malloc

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mcanic2k

Could anyone post the file here, as the links at angelfire never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever work.

It's sooooooo bloody annoying???

PLZ...