PocketMvp 8R Beta3B (updated)

Guest malloc

• 2 weeks later...
Guest roozbeh

Hallo guys....

you can also test my patchs on it...i am currently working on it...might make it worst or better but you can give it a test.....Hallo guys....

you can also test my patchs on it...i am currently working on it...might make it worst or better but you can give it a test.....

check anather topic here with name of my pocketmvp patch

Guest casperr

It doesnt on mine and what's weird is I installed it over my friend's phone as well as the patch but the backlight stays on. It doesnt on mine, weird. I tried many times to choose backlight, reenit registry but doesnt wwork still. We are running on different ROM, could it be the reason? Im using the latest from QTEK.

Would have been perfect if it can fix my backlight issues :)

Thanks for the patch tho, its awesome

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kelv23

is it worth havin Pocket TV and Pocket MVP on the phone at the same time?

had my SPV for a couple of months and never bothered to download either,now I've got both I'm not sure which would be the one to use.

Guest kelv23

now i've got the players i cant find anywhere decent to download stuff from.if anyone has any links (if posting in here legal ones only please) or you could PM me or e-mail any others to me ..

cheers

Guest Disco Stu

The Pocket TV site has links; Pocket Pocket is a good one. For short funnies try punchbaby.com :)

There are some excellent short films from major directors on the BMW website I'd recommend.

I could put the links up tomorrow if you like !

What sort of stuff you looking for kelv ?

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest kelv23

I've just found a site SmartphoneTV posted the link in the Main forum as it looks fairly new.

I'm looking for anything really,animation,short films,funny/weird stuff.Mostly stuff that you can just download and play,i'm far too lazy to be re-coding stuff at the mo as i dont know how.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest MadElves

Anyone got this working with X-Phone?

I get an installation failed message

hm....

By the way Xphone is an O2 product using Windows CE for Smartphone 2003 build 4.20

the model is actually Qtek8080N5

ARM processor

Guest xianjie

hmm , ok i am a newbie...please kindly guide me to how to update the player.. ok :D

I manage to get the pocketmvp8_rv to my storage card...not sure if i am doing it the right way, and ok it does frezze when i try to change to another click...but nvm, i try to update patch ...but i have totally no idea how to do it or where should i place the pocketmvp folder under :roll:

Please ....someone...HELP ME :wink: